Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Yes but you have to keep in mind that it would be too simplistic to think that Zoro will take care of Kizaru alone, this is not even possible.

Kizaru is already attacking the Strawhats and Zoro is far from them, probably still fighting Lucci.

Sanji seems most likely the only possibility at the moment to counter Kizaru, maybe the other Strawhats do something too.

Zoro will have his moment most likely, but it'll come later, once he finishes Lucci and goes back to where the other Strawhats are.

Zoro will get his revenge from Sabaody in my opinion but it's not as simple as thinking "Zoro will take care of Kizaru alone".
I just thought that since Egghead has parallels with Sabaody, Kizaru will attack the SHs and they will all fight him including Sanji.

Kizaru will defeat them and then Zoro will appears and have his Rayleigh moment.

I just thought that since Egghead has parallels with Sabaody, Kizaru will attack the SHs and they will all fight him including Sanji.

Kizaru will defeat them and then Zoro will appears and have his Rayleigh moment.
That's what I said bro

I'm just saying that Sanji will face Kizaru and then Zoro will have his Rayleigh moment

The tag team is possible but it may also be one takes care of Kizaru and then the other one comes to finish him off

Too forced for me. 13 year old being able to punch Gorosei would make my question entire One Piece world
I'm not saying it'll inflict big damage but it has to happen at some part of the fight

Do you remember Yamato + Luffy vs Kaido? They used similarly named attacks against Kaido

I can definitely see Nika-ish Bonney + Nika doing a combined attack against Saturn, even if it doesn't do that much

Luffy will still be the one to finish Saturn off with "Bajrang Stamp" and crush him like an insect

too much stuff left in this arc though

only 3 straw hats are even downstairs with Kuma Kizaru Saturn

unless Oda teleported the rest of them

Doesn’t make sense

Oda has done nothing with York, Punk Records or Mother Flame either

BBP Caribou haven’t had their follow ups to the set up earlier in the arc either

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
That's what I said bro

I'm just saying that Sanji will face Kizaru and then Zoro will have his Rayleigh moment

The tag team is possible but it may also be one takes care of Kizaru and then the other one comes to finish him off
What about we get Sanji vs Kizaru, Kizaru beats the shit of Sanji and then Zoro appears and saves Sanji? Seems fair to me.
:cheers:

Wonder what thing Zoro will get from this Lucci fight

Oda’s put him away from every other character besides Lucci
Nothing really. This fight is so fucking pointless, no wonder oda isn't focusing on it or maybe he forgot.

Lucci's job was finished the moment kizaru landed on the island, i really don't see the point of his presence anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.