Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the rooftop? At least he tried to develop an explanation of it by saying only worst gen pirates

here he said only characters related to Kuma can come down to where Saturn and Kizaru are

everyone else just stay upstairs and do fuck all
I mean yeah he put the fighters with science as a major part of their story in the main area of the arc on the island of science.

Everyone else is making preparations to escape and Zoro is fighting someone.

There’s a valid explanation

On the rooftop? At least he tried to develop an explanation of it by saying only worst gen pirates

here he said only characters related to Kuma can come down to where Saturn and Kizaru are

everyone else just stay upstairs and do fuck all
Franky and sanji arent related to saturn and kizaru? Unless u consider daddy issues relating

Even if Luffy gets up this chapter he needed food to recover while Kizaru didn't get anything.
That why i genuinely don't find a round 2 appealing. What's the point if the good guys get zero consequences from a fight. Like he just gets respawned with full HP bar with 0 consequences. Fuck that, that shit is ass

I mean yeah he put the fighters with science as a major part of their story in the main area of the arc on the island of science.

Everyone else is making preparations to escape and Zoro is fighting someone.

There’s a valid explanation
Jinbei carrying boxes is no way a good explanation for making preparations to escape

Could have easily had any one of the other Straw Hats do it

even Chopper in one of his forms
Post automatically merged:

Franky and sanji arent related to saturn and kizaru? Unless u consider daddy issues relating
To Kuma

Status
Not open for further replies.