Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What relation do sanji/franky have to kuma ? Am i missing something
Franky wanted to meet Kuma again after finding out he was the one who protected the Sunny during timeskip. Secondary dream of his

Sanji. In Thriller Bark it was Sanji and Zoro debating with each other before the nothing happened moment. Wonder if Oda wants to give him a moment with Kuma to parallel monster trio

I can't picture a full fight until they change locations. The last thing I want is a repeat of this nonsense that Kizaru goes after Vegapunk and Luffy intervenes.
in case of a round two Kizaru would take Luffy fully seriously and focus on him after eating WSG imo.
ideally I’d like if Saturn ordered Kizaru to switch his mission from killing Vegapunk to Nika. Such a mission would be something Kizaru can carry without feeling conflicted

I can't picture a full fight until they change locations. The last thing I want is a repeat of this nonsense that Kizaru goes after Vegapunk and Luffy intervenes.
Honestly at this point I can’t see Saturn keeping Vegapunk as the prime target. These Nika worshippers have become more of a present threat than Punks knowledge.

Saturn should just have Kizaru focus on Luffy so that these people can watch their god die before their very eyes

Honestly at this point I can’t see Saturn keeping Vegapunk as the prime target. These Nika worshippers have become more of a present threat than Punks knowledge.

Saturn should just have Kizaru focus on Luffy so that these people can watch their god die before their very eyes
And then add the ancient robot to the team vs Saturn and the matchups are set.

Status
Not open for further replies.