Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
My guess is:
Blackbeard Pirates rescue the seraphim plus york and add them to their team
Caribou steals the mother flame factory
Hmm does Caribou even know the significance of the mother flame I don't see a reason why he would take it

H

Herrera95

This is the first arc i actually think zoro is held back by plot
There is NO reason for zoro to not be fighting Kizaru
Either this or he is nerfed by oda to lucci level
The first?

Zoro was introduced tied up to a cross.

Buggy was the worst opponent for him and made him get back stabbed before fighting Cabaji.

Against Kuro pirates. He got his 2 sword taken away from him when fighting the cat brothers then Usopp attacked him (Zoro protected Usopp that was aiming the brothers). After beating them he helped Usopp to save Kaya from MJ instead of beating Kuro himself (Luffy that was basically unharmed at the moment fought him).

He fought Mihawk so he didn't had any fight with Krieg pirates.

Mihawk left him on the edge of death and few hours later he was fighting Arlong pirates(even Arlong got surprised has he wasn't dead with that scar that's why he couldn't take Arlong on his own).

Alasbasta he fought the only enemy no one else could defeat and had to learn haki to beat him.

Skypea Oda retconned Zoro's haki so he didn't insta kill Enel.

Enies Lobby he was tied to Usopp while fighting Jabra and Kaku at same time(Kaku that got stronger than Lucci after eating a DF as we can see him slicing the build in half).

Thriller Bark he fought with one sword less because he lost to that DF marine at Enies Lobby (another retcon of his haki?).

Dressrosa Fujitora saved Doflamingo's throat from Zoro's fangs(quoting his speech to Monet).

Wano that bitch Hiyori took his best sword Shusui and gave a shit sword that nerfs him called Emma.

Its likely two BBP, but there is a possibility of be more, we dont know what is the limits of Van Augur fruit. And the fact that the navy and egg head security system didnt saw the ship makes me think that Shyriu is not also there and turns the ship invisible
Van Augur and Shiryu being there won't make sense to me, BBP ship was already near egghead coast when law vs BB and Garp vs beehive was happening.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
why’s everyone hitching when less than a page has been leaked so far…

stfu already this arc isn’t about Luffy nor is it about Zoro nor is it about Sanji nor is it about the SHs…..

I can't picture a full fight until they change locations. The last thing I want is a repeat of this nonsense that Kizaru goes after Vegapunk and Luffy intervenes.
I feel more like that Saturn will give a new order to Kizaru. Taking out Luffy and strawhats will be his new mission. While Saturn will be after Vegapunk himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.