Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegapunk himself is just irrelevant in his own arc and Island....
Oda is obsessed with making side characters and then grouping them with cool themes then doing absolutely fuck all with them

Like making Vegapunk have different satellites with different personalities of his could have been actually interesting

But he’s literally done absolutely nothing to even justify or make it an interesting idea

Sometimes I think he’s so washed man

Zoro vs Kizaru may happen

Now, I don't think it'll be a simple Zoro vs Kizaru and Zoro may share his meal with Sanji

I think Sanji will first intervene and kick Kizaru with his leg to protect his nakama, Kizaru will compliment Sanji's speed there as @Kurozumi Wiwi said earlier

Then, Zoro may come in when he defeats Lucci and take over Kizaru, attack him with his sword etc.

Sanji and Zoro may tag team and fight Kizaru together, the wings of the pirate king protecting Luffy from Kizaru, Luffy who may be busy fighting Saturn

Then, Zoro inflicts the final blow on Kizaru, gets his revenge from Sabaody, and he manages to "cut light"

@EmperorKinyagi @Kurozumi Wiwi @MarineHQ @Dragon777 what do you think?
Possibile, but I don't think Kizaru will go down because I think he is just losing time on this.

He is conflicted, already helped Luffy and so it's just a matter of time until he just does what he wants.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
This works for monster trio because they have major fights along the way, but what about the others?

Is usopp going to stay on the sideline until we reach imu? Franky until he builds sunny? Robin until she discovers lost century? Chopper until he finds ultimate cure? This will make non fighters strawhats even more sidelined than they already are.

Its hard to believe that usopp used to be a main character with such importance in early OP.

Last time he shined was by using basic CoO in dressrosa which will complete a whole decade this year..
Well, lots of dreams could be connected to Mariejois.
Destruction of Red Line will probably happen at that spot, simultaneously destroying FMI as well, fulfilling the prophecy and it could also create the All Blue but since that is not Sanji's doing something else will be required in order to make it impossible for others.

Well, other Strawhats might get a fight here and there but there is no real narrative importance to any of it.
All of this, ending with Wano, might indeed have been a forced filler because OP became popular and Oda was forced to expand the story... Thus his comment >you can start reading after Wano and it would be like you missed nothing.

They might not stay on the sidelines post Wano considering he has to wrap it up but depends when their dreams will start coming true considering that not a single one has been achieved yet. It is hard to imagine all of them will accomplish their dreams in the same arc.

Considering that a major faction like Revolutionaries and WG have to be forced against each other, the focus on non-combat focused SHs cant really be expected. However, in the fight vs Blackbeard Pirates, every single one of them will have a huge role. Usopp might be key to defeating Imu if his mythical Zoan manifestation of Bravery works similar to Bello Betty's ability, it might parallel him being only counter to Perona...

Robin and Stussy are injured

Basically Jinbei Usopp Nami Brook against Devon and Laffite

Could be interesting

Oda would defo have some of them stay on the ship ready to go as well so it would be 4 vs 2
With oda's bullshit writings everything is possible
Oda has a track record to make BBP look like shit in combat tho. If they get involved in a fight, i dont think they can come out with a win.
Best outcome would be if BBP grab whatever they want while hidden

Status
Not open for further replies.