Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Zoro and sanji do not have the same fighting style.
2. Zoro is stronger than sanji why the fuck would the weaker guy get the stronger guys feats.
3. Mihawk is confirmed in story to be superior to shanks with a sword. Who are you to argue that whatever shanks does with a sword mihawk can't do better when it's confirmed in the story
U dont leech feats if you are calling out another fandom for doing so

there are clear reason for why some sanji fans do this and its not out of this world to do it. Even tho i never do and dont like to do.

If u have your reasons they have as well, but dont go crying for leeching feats but live off shanks hype cause oda doesnt give a single flying fuck about mihawk in 1100 chapters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Kuzan is able to use his fruit to replace the leg, that’s never nerfed anyone don’t know why you’re so sure it nerfed kuzan despite him never stating it did
I think an ice leg is not as good as a real one

but it’s almost beside the point : I think the whole narrative with Akainu and Aokiji fight showed that one stepped up and the other lowered

Kizaru got one shot by a mid attack from luffy.
Lucci was fine after 3 g5 attacks.

Let lucci take one attack from zoro then speak
Latrines all are one shot for zoro

The asura on kaido kills all admirals
Lucci got hit by CoCless Luffy, Lucci was Awakened, Lucci was inconscious, Lucci was being toyed by Luffy in his sleep.

Kizaru got hit by a name CoC attack, that was stronger than the one Kaido took aside BGG, Kizaru was not damaged, Kizaru was not unconscious.

Read the manga.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
U dont leech feats if you are calling out another fandom for doing so

there are clear reason for why some sanji fans do this and its not out of this world to do it. Even tho i never do and dont like to do.

If u have your reasons they have as well, but dont go crying for leeching feats but live off shanks hype cause oda doesnt give a single flying fuck about mihawk in 1100 chapters
You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Explain to me how sanji can leech off zoro when they don't fight the same they don't have the same haki or fighting style

Also we say what ever zoro can do mihawk can do better also not just shanks
Why is it fine to say it about zoro but not shanks

Loser I'll embarrass you

An Admiral gets wifi diffd by Shanks from a 100 miles away.

Mihawk walks up to his face and calls him a one armed has been in front of his crew.

There are levels to this lol.
Throwing Shanks into the mix again eh because Midhawk is a featless bum that can't get any feats because he's running from anyone that's above Don Krieg ?

An Admiral gets wifi diffd by Shanks from a 100 miles away.

Mihawk walks up to his face and calls him a one armed has been in front of his crew.

There are levels to this lol.
Thats very bad comparing the two
1.oda sacrifices the least strong admiral and the one who is the worst person ( oda dont have a problem with shitting on characters who are morally bad guys ) out of the 5 for money and film red
2. Anyone can cherry pick feats and moments tbh

The only way the WG could've stopped Mihawk from hunting their top tier CoC-less marine commanders, was to beg him to join them.

The only way Crocodile could've created his utopia was to get Mihawk to side with him. The only way Buggy could've become a Yonko, was to pretend that Mihawk was his subordinate.

You want power? Get Mihawk to join you.

Unlike the Marine Commander Aokiji. Who joined a pirate crew and was only designated a commander :milaugh:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lucci got hit by CoCless Luffy, Lucci was Awakened, Lucci was inconscious, Lucci was being toyed by Luffy in his sleep.

Kizaru got hit by a name CoC attack, that was stronger than the one Kaido took aside BGG, Kizaru was not damaged, Kizaru was not unconscious.

Read the manga.
Lucci was never unconscious
Lucci was up and fine 20 SECONDS LATER.

Kizaru was on his ass for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.