[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
you know what i can see ratchet being cult too. maybe we give cult the win and go for mafia here
For the record, I think the fact you really do believe I'm Legion Mafia in this game is evidence that you are unable to read me completely. I take it as the ultimate compliment.

Emil

Certified Memelord
For the record, I think the fact you really do believe I'm Legion Mafia in this game is evidence that you are unable to read me completely. I take it as the ultimate compliment.
again save it ratchy
may i remind u that u had me scum day 1 despite me rocking a PoE of exactly pero, pot, cal, kiku that day and being wagoned for ??? reasons

Ratchet

There is not going to be a Purple Cult win, anyway - I have no means of growing so it's just me on my own. I believe all things being equal (and you can see the conversion attempt in the night writeup with no conversion announced) I should be the last priority, but I have little real interest in convincing anyone who is unable to see that.

I'm planning on poisoning RA or Orwellian today.

Ratchet

again save it ratchy
may i remind u that u had me scum day 1 despite me rocking a PoE of exactly pero, pot, cal, kiku that day and being wagoned for ??? reasons
You're comparing a Day 1 read to a Day 6 one. If you believe those to be equally informed phases, then I rest my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.