[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to put my cards on the table here then.

End of Day 3 I think it was I was recruited to the Emerald Legion. I decided to just play for town anyway and see what happens. Yesterday after Red Night was killed I gained a one-shot recruit. I opted to use this on someone I harboured suspicion on as possible outside chance of being Helya, T-Pein. I was told it failed. I do think that it's very possible he is Helya, given his claim of being unable to die.

I know the knee jerk reaction will be to lynch me, but if you think I out myself here at 1v15 as an attempt to mislead the town after being town for most of the game, then so be it. I should also note, in the interests of full disclosure, that Red Night attempted to cult Gram Night 1 and it failed.

It's possible that both Gram and T-Pein are immune to conversion by some other means. Between the two, I think T-Pein is more likely to be Helya and I also don't think Helya absolutely must be between the two.

As for why I'm outing myself, I'm not gamethrowing. I have been poisoned and attempted to be killed already, so I know there is no chance I win from 1v15. The host has told me that I "might" be able to change my alignment back to the town with a wish, so my current wincon is to survive until I or someone with one spare has one that they can use to move me back to the town. Otherwise, I will, like the last WoW game, hope to be the final death before a town win.

Before Ekko comes in beating his chest, in truth I have not really tried to hide my conversion. I never wanted this, and wasn't allowed to concede, so I figured I'd run a hail mary tonight and see how it pans out. It did not fall in my favour. Nevertheless, I believe I still offer utility for the town - I poisoned Rayan last night because he has been listed in most PoE's and I will continue to use my poison to those ends. Naturally, if someone decides to kill me instead that's okay, I'm claiming because I'm holding out for a wish, or a miracle, to undo my culting, and I feel I have played pretty obviously pro-town all game, but I'm fully aware that my chances are slim at getting a wish anyway.

I think Polar is scum. There was no reason to heal him, and yesterday he attempted to explain away why he would fail to die by misrepresenting when he was poisoned. He claimed I was outed scum since Day 1, when I was town up until the end of Day 3. That's why he's my choice for the lynch. Do as you will.

Hmm....

T-Pein cannot be Helya, he is Ebon Blade which has 5 according to census i.e. my undead brother.

@ORCA you usually have a good read on Polar, you think he may be scum?

Do you still town read Indigo?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Hmm....

T-Pein cannot be Helya, he is Ebon Blade which has 5 according to census i.e. my undead brother.

@ORCA you usually have a good read on Polar, you think he may be scum?

Do you still town read Indigo?
Oh, in that case it just means Yellow can't be converted. I didn't know he was Yellow.

The only unexplained failed recruit is on Gram, then. Otherwise, Helya lies elsewhere.

Emil

Certified Memelord
That isn't mech - that's you extrapolating from circumstance. Just the last Fuji game I had something similar on you and you said it was weak and wasn't worth anything.
its different, this game we know he visited u twice because i have higher processing order so he either buffed u or busdrove u which r both technically beneficial to you soooo

Ratchet

its different, this game we know he visited u twice because i have higher processing order so he either buffed u or busdrove u which r both technically beneficial to you soooo
You don't know that Busdriving me was beneficial to me, and you don't know that your investigation cannot be manipulated in any way.

After the game, we will get an explanation - perhaps you will learn something new.

Ratchet

Polar Bear is probably Legion, like I have been saying for many days now. His defence is rather transparent - just OMGUS, with a complete inability to substantiate his accusation. Alas, I have but one vote. I've sent my poison in on him again today.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You don't know that Busdriving me was beneficial to me, and you don't know that your investigation cannot be manipulated in any way.

After the game, we will get an explanation - perhaps you will learn something new.
it was because u r still alive. it removed cops and kills away from u

Status
Not open for further replies.