Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

PK and make WB PK
No. He gave up on being a PK and wanted to make WB a PK instead. Through thick and thin, Luffy has never given up on being a PK. Post-MF, he realized he was weak, he was broken but he still didn't give up.

Ace is the guy who was self-conscious about his notorious father and despised him. He actually got concerned with what people thought of him. Luffy is the guy who doesn't give a second thought about his notorious father and has no positive/negative feelings about him. He doesn't care what people thinks of him.

That should give you an idea of how Ace is not someone who deserves to be placed in the same character bracket at Luffy.

M

MD Zolo

But Tama didn't think Luffy is Ace. She connected his punch and his promise to Ace based on her personal history with Ace. The story didn't say they're the same.
Tama said that Luffy reminds her of Ace. What are you talking about? I didn't say that Tama thinks Luffy and Ace are the same. I said that it is ridiculous that people see Luffy and that reminds them of Ace.

If it was Tama alone, I would have no issues with it. But Yamato seeing Ace too?!!! Yamato certainly has no reason to see Ace in Luffy as per context.

This is Oda shoving Ace down the throat.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
And where were you when the same bashing happens every other spoiler threads on weekly basis? Just because a theory is used to bash somebody doesn't make the theory less likely. What happened when everybody was bashing Zoro over a huff?
I take action against every single objectionable post that comes to my notice.

If somebody comes to conclusion that Ace is "X", he can state it. But if that somebody keeps spamming it, then it is justifiable to take action. But that is not what I got from your Moderator note.

Your message was incomplete.
As I said earlier, Spamming is what I was telling everyone to avoid. Considering you can't see the deleted posts, it's understandable why you'd misunderstood my post. I'll try to make things more specific from now on to avoid misconceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.