Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I literally censored it myself dude, I cropped it and put a dot on the nipple, Blow ur page up to 500% you'll see.
It’s a whole tit and the little dot doesnt censor it enough. Can you just find an avatar that doesn’t have tits hanging out?
Post automatically merged:

The only "negative" about Yamato being female is it "may" hurt Carrot's chances of Yamato is being poised to be a Strawhat with the whole following Oden's will thing. THOUGH, Carrot is doing the same thing with Pedro, so it kind of works anyway.
Oh shit that’s a plus if Carrot gets kicked to the curb

Bogard

You can't win
Tama said that Luffy reminds her of Ace. What are you talking about? I didn't say that Tama thinks Luffy and Ace are the same. I said that it is ridiculous that people see Luffy and that reminds them of Ace.

If it was Tama alone, I would have no issues with it. But Yamato seeing Ace too?!!! Yamato certainly has no reason to see Ace in Luffy as per context.

This is Oda shoving Ace down the throat.
Ace may simply have been the previous reincarnation of Joyboy before passing his will on to Luffy. Ace has been compared to Roger multiple times(who was implied to have been a previous reincarnation of Joyboy) with Luffy himself being implied to be a reincarnation of Joyboy

M

MD Zolo

Yes. She thinks Red Hawk was like Firse Fist, which was for her. That's why she says that line. This is not shoving Ace in our throat.
If it was an one-off I would've agreed. But how do you explain Yamato seeing Ace when she sees Luffy?

This does feel like shoving to me.

It’s a whole tit and the little dot doesnt censor it enough. Can you just find an avatar that doesn’t have tits hanging out?
Post automatically merged:

Oh shit that’s a plus if Carrot gets kicked to the curb
I don't see the problem with it if you can't see the nipple, If showing boobs was an issue then fucking All Nami Robin and every other Pic out there should be deemed "Bad".

M

MD Zolo

I take action against every single objectionable post that comes to my notice.

As I said earlier, Spamming is what I was telling everyone to avoid. Considering you can't see the deleted posts, it's understandable why you'd misunderstood my post. I'll try to make things more specific from now on to avoid misconceptions.
Fair enough. I DO NOT have all the info, I can't say anymore.

Kaido's goons call him master,Sasaki called him a brat and are familiar with Yamato wearing a mask,so could it be that no one from his crew really knows Yamato's gender? It could actually fit with the confusion announcement Kaido wants to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.