Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am most interested to see what Redons Phone call GIF means. Full Summary will be good as usual.

What if Kong called Saturn an gave him orders.
The real final Villain.
:crazwhat::hohoho::pepecopium:

@EmperorKinyagi ^

Admiral stans can't explain why Luffy in Snakeman didn't use any advanced type of Haki. Nor can they explain why Luffy spent his time in G5 goofing around, throwing Kizaru around and eating his lasers, only deciding to use advanced Haki in his last punch.

Because a top tier swordsman with ACoC just hits different. Look how many dozens of blows Kaido took from Luffy, yet one blow from Oden ripped Kaido's flesh apart and left a scar.
*Luffy can’t use Snakeman without future sight, we’ve never seen that before.

You need to explain why Luffy wasn’t using ACOO and ACOA since the fight itself supports that he was

I still don't get why the heck the spoilers say "the straw hats" this and "the straw hats" that

I mean, has blud forgotten the name of the characters involved?

Kaido suffered a 20 year ptsd from one ACoC attack, what are you talking about
A critical hit with adv CoC on head could be very fatal.
Oden show this against Kaido.
But also Kaido knocked out Oden with a hit in head, without adv CoC or named move..

Luffy literally used his strongest second move against Kizaru, in the head with adv CoC...
A weaker version knocked out Oden for good, yet Kizaru is still standing after receiving a far stronger attack...

And Oden was known for a endurance/durability beast.
And Oden is a top tier too...

Agenda aside, it is actually a great endurance feat of Kizaru to stand up and fight back, even if it took few minutes(we all know due plot) to stand up, it is still a good feat.

With the Garp vs Kuzan fight, everyone should understand that Admirals also have incredible physical/durability/endurance powers...

Status
Not open for further replies.