Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Zoro defeats Lucci=Account Deletion
No idea what to do if Kizaru somehow defeats Sanji

Either way, I won’t be on this forum to witness ZKKers spam pinging me

Besides the likelyhood of either of these scenarios happening are lower than most of you guys’ self esteems

Oda did not use plot armor on Saturn to stop Sanji from wrecking his shit only to have a freed Sanji get beat by the weakest OG admiral
Well first one is happening, maybe not this chaptee but wont matter.
Second one, there is only one way to hype Kizaru if he's going show out and thats by using the strongest there, and thst is Sanji. So using him as tool to show a glimpse of Kizaru's power make sense, will also show the diff between commanders like Sanji, queen, king, kat, to guys like Admirals.

:lawsigh:

Luffy vs belamy
Zoro vs hordy
Shanks vs kidd
Kaidou vs luffy
Is what you call one shot.

Feel free to have opinion , I'm not going to play agenda war here with characters (Admiral and luffy) who I don't even like.

I gave my Un biased opinion on it but Both fandom wanking that to sky.
I'm not playing agenda either and I also gave my unbiased opinion. I have no horse on that race.

What attacks did Luffy land on Kizaru? How many attacks did he throw after going G5? One for his clones and one for the man himself.

If it's about the term, would you then agree G5 Luffy "One Hit" Kizaru?

Where's Blackbeards crew?
Where's the Revolutionaries?
Zoro getting stalled for plot convenience.
Random food getting to luffy, without anyone sensing the individual that did it.

The genius vegapunk not having countermeasures against the WG, is stupid as hell. He knows what happened to Ohara, and witnessed the aftermath of the genocide, but somehow was not careful himself when researching the same stuff...

Better get some answers soon. Cross Guild chapters would've been better...just saying

Well first one is happening, maybe not this chaptee but wont matter.
Second one, there is only one way to hype Kizaru if he's going show out and thats by using the strongest there, and thst is Sanji. So using him as tool to show a glimpse of Kizaru's power make sense, will also show the diff between commanders like Sanji, queen, king, kat, to guys like Admirals.
Kuma is right there. Chances are he can't do shit to him and admiral fans turn on him instead of hyping Kuma. Warlords are the Younkou Buster team after all. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.