[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologise Gram if you feel I've stoked some of this, I just believe in covering as many bases as is possible when the opportunity is afforded.

Magni's beard is royalty
no it’s fine, I just don’t want lose a never lynched streak that’s nearly 6 years old when I’ve got the most obvious alibi, not to mention the way I’ve played the whole game compared to slots who let’s be honest, have done less than the bare minimum

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I probably should have deduced you were the last yellow, but I was mostly in "mail it in" mode after being culted so I just wanted to push Mafia, and thought that your cult offered upside. I either out Helya potentially, or I have someone who claims thsy can't die as part of the Cult and unlikely to be tied back to me. That was the full thought process there.

Magni's beard is cunning.

I probably should have deduced you were the last yellow, but I was mostly in "mail it in" mode after being culted so I just wanted to push Mafia, and thought that your cult offered upside. I either out Helya potentially, or I have someone who claims thsy can't die as part of the Cult and unlikely to be tied back to me. That was the full thought process there.

Magni's beard is cunning.
er, who was this to lol

Status
Not open for further replies.