Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of different attacks + forced Luffy to give his all 100% of the time to g5. He blocked and dodged 99% of the punches and apparently got up before Luffy, who was healed with food. +Kizaru is morally broken and insecure, as vegapank said.
So you couldn't name any attack as I guessed.

Buster call tells me there is huge chance arc is getting rushed . There will be some running before everything gets destroyed and possibly no final conclusion of fights that are taking place. This could suck.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kizaru also doesn't have COC, people about 2 or 3 years ago said that all Yonkou and Admirals would have COC, which proved to be a terrible lie, 0 admirals (not including Garp and Sengoku) with Coc.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Also where is Saturn's haki at?
did you forget about his entrance with all the black lightning? lol

like all manga characters with insane regeneration, Saturn's going to be constantly losing limbs and taking lethal attacks constantly. I guarantee the other 4 gorosei are much more durable

did you forget about his entrance with all the black lightning? lol

like all manga characters with insane regeneration, Saturn's going to be constantly losing limbs and taking lethal attacks constantly. I guarantee the other 4 gorosei are much more durable
The black lightning in those panels and in the flashback are visible to non-haki users and are more than likely just an effect of his fruit, not Conqueror's haki streaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.