Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
The black lightning in those panels and in the flashback are visible to non-haki users and are more than likely just an effect of his fruit, not Conqueror's haki streaks.
so Oda just randomly decided to use the same effects for his fruit as conqueror's haki?

I wouldn't believe if it was any other mangaka but that does sound like something Modern Oda would do lol

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
If Luffy is missing I think that implies someone took him to safety

Cause if he was able to move I don't think he'd just dissapear, he would rejoin the fight right away
This. Either the Blackbeard Pirates kidnapped him, or Caribou took him to safety after feeding him. The food REALLY makes it look like Caribou.

I was wondering what Oda was going to do have him do on the ground level, and this is a fun use for Caribou in the arc. I was pretty sure Caribou was going to get picked up by the Blackbeard Pirates here, but, if he fed and protected Luffy, there's a good chance he can mooch off the crew a bit more.

btw, compared to the critical blow luffy gave to kizaru, he is more "hurt" since he was literally a shriveled up old man/leave thanks to the time limit but it kinda is a moot point as they are now back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.