Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO idea with Gear 5 he can pull a lot of bs . But it would probably be when kuma or bonney will be in danger . They will hear the drums and will look and it will be gear 5 luffy right in front of them protecting them from the attack . Then Bonney will understand that luffy is nika and nika is real and sh ewill be able to use his power too maybe .
Yeah for certain bonney going to be back in action when she see G5 luffy .
Going to fun to see how it goes.

No offense but so far you seem to be the one with a streak of being extremely wrong.
Post automatically merged:

I think him and Boiroy are trolling but go off
I dont know if he is trolling or no but here are the facts:

Neither Luffy nor Kizaru were trying to put the other down at all costs.

The one time Luffy connected an ACoC attack Kizaru was immobilized for a while.

Kaido doesnt have a time limit like G5 does.

Luffy didnt try to put down Kizaru at all costs like he was against Kaido, he wanted to hold him off. One ACoC hit and Kizaru was immobilized for a while.
And was Kizaru trying to put Luffy down at all costs?

Kaido isnt going to run out of a form lik G5 Luffy, Kizaru gonna run around till Kaido tires out or what?
Kaido is slower than Snakeman so Kizaru will just blitz him and cut his head off with Ama no Murako since even G5 Luffy had to dodge.

Non-conflicted Kizaru would facetank WSG tbh
It would be the same thing.
And was Kizaru trying to put Luffy down at all costs?

Kaido is slower than Snakeman so Kizaru will just blitz him and cut his head off with Ama no Murako since even G5 Luffy had to dodge.
Kaido was blitzing G5 Luffy. Kizarus AP is also very bad. Kaido very high diffs a serious Kizaru and thats only because Kizaru is very hard to actually tag.

It would be the same thing.
Post automatically merged:

Kaido was blitzing G5 Luffy. Kizarus AP is also very bad. Kaido very high diffs a serious Kizaru and thats only because Kizaru is very hard to actually tag.
Kizaru’s AP is bad???

Dawg Luffy almost got his head cut off by a CLONE.

Kizaru sends 20 shadow clones at Kaido, says “have fun”, then warps to the bounty office and tells them to get ready while Kaido gets clone diff’d.

I dont know if he is trolling or no but here are the facts:

Neither Luffy nor Kizaru were trying to put the other down at all costs.

The one time Luffy connected an ACoC attack Kizaru was immobilized for a while.

Kaido doesnt have a time limit like G5 does.
Oh I totally agree with you lol, that wasn't my point.
If we're talking about Kaidou vs Kizaru, then it's quite clear who takes the cake.
These two panels are always all I need to prove Kaidou > Kizaru

I've never seen anyone debunk this. It's a very clear showcase of Kaidou having superior speed and AP.

Kizaru’s AP is bad???

Dawg Luffy almost got his head cut off by a CLONE.
You mean the paper cut on his cheek?

Kizaru sends 20 shadow clones at Kaido, says “have fun”, then warps to the bounty office and tells them to get ready while Kaido gets clone diff’d.
Same clones that were nuked by one kick by Luffy?
Lmao.

Alright buddy.

Thats enough One Piece spoilers for me for another 6 months or so, keep wanking Kizaru outrunning and gassing out Luffy as if its some sort of grand feat.

No offense but so far you seem to be the one with a streak of being extremely wrong.
Uh? Do you just talk out your ass and accuse me of nonsense or actually try and say something of value? I guessed:

- Kuma saving Bonney, not Luffy. Hell even Sanji saved Kuma this chapter not Luffy.
- Kizaru getting up, when you and half this forum were adamant on him never getting back up because he "lost".

Hell, go further back, I guessed the entire Vegapunk arc being next after Wano, Kuma and Bonney being central to it, and Kizaru being an antagonist. I guessed Elbaf being next too after that.

I can provide receipts for all of it. So what are you trying to accuse me of Tesla Supplier bro?

Luffy didnt try to put down Kizaru at all costs like he was against Kaido, he wanted to hold him off. One ACoC hit and Kizaru was immobilized for a while.

Again, have some shame.

Kaido isnt going to run out of a form lik G5 Luffy, Kizaru gonna run around till Kaido tires out or what?
Yep that fight will very differnt if we putting those 2 character vs each other .
Kizaru not going out tired Kaido when a new form he now learn lol.
This luffy vs Kizaru fight not even set up as big bad fight of a arc to tell the truth .

Status
Not open for further replies.