Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the paper cut on his cheek?
What happens if Luffy doesn’t dodge?
And mind you that’s a clone.

Lmao.

Alright buddy.

Thats enough One Piece spoilers for me for another 6 months or so, keep wanking Kizaru outrunning and gassing out Luffy as if its some sort of grand feat.
Can Kaido transform into hybrid fast enough? Those clones could keep up with Gear 5 in speed Im not sure if base Kaido can touch them.

Oda masters the art of blueballing Zoro fans. It would be better if they gave him a fight with Doberman, he seems to be on the level of Onigumo, who neutralized Marco in a mere moment at Marineford arc. This Lucci guy is boring asf, no new techniques/rokushikis, just basic CoA stalling and lame awakening.

Uh? Do you just talk out your ass and accuse me of nonsense or actually try and say something of value? I guessed:

- Kuma saving Bonney, not Luffy. Hell even Sanji saved Kuma this chapter not Luffy.
- Kizaru getting up, when you and half this forum were adamant on him never getting back up because he "lost".

Hell, go further back, I guessed the entire Vegapunk arc being next after Wano, Kuma and Bonney being central to it, and Kizaru being an antagonist. I guessed Elbaf being next too after that.

I can provide receipts for all of it. So what are you trying to accuse me of Tesla Supplier bro?
When did I ever say Kizaru wasn't getting back up?
Lmao.
Him getting back up doesn't mean he didn't lose, btw.

Oh I totally agree with you lol, that wasn't my point.
If we're talking about Kaidou vs Kizaru, then it's quite clear who takes the cake.
These two panels are always all I need to prove Kaidou > Kizaru

I've never seen anyone debunk this. It's a very clear showcase of Kaidou having superior speed and AP.
wsg is just way faster . I see no fire or buff mode on luffy in the pannel you used .

wsg is just way faster . I see no fire or buff mode on luffy in the pannel you used .
Do you not see his unusually thick thigh in the 2nd page
Post automatically merged:

Yep, if Rayleigh hit Kizaru and Kizaru didn’t doge it would cut off his head.

Because Rayleigh has good AP.

Just like Kizaru.

Worst “gotcha argument” attempt of all time wtf is this
:myman:Just wanted to see something

What happens if Luffy doesn’t dodge?
And mind you that’s a clone.
A deeper paper cut.

Can Kaido transform into hybrid fast enough? Those clones could keep up with Gear 5 in speed Im not sure if base Kaido can touch them.
Didnt know Hybrid and Buff Hybrid took time to transform into lmao. Again dude not only was Kaido keeping up with G5 but he was speedblitzing it.

Kaido can also fight for literal days, hes bound to land a clean hit on Kizaru and then what? There is going to be follow through. He wont fucking deflate like Luffy after one hit.

A deeper paper cut.

Didnt know Hybrid and Buff Hybrid took time to transform into lmao. Again dude not only was Kaido keeping up with G5 but he was speedblitzing it.

Kaido can also fight for literal days, hes bound to land a clean hit on Kizaru and then what? There is going to be follow through. He wont fucking deflate like Luffy after one hit.
And in that time Kizaru and his clones will slice that fat booty up.

Do you not see his unusually thick thigh in the 2nd page
Post automatically merged:

:myman:Just wanted to see something
I mean muscl emode its not just a buffed leg not only that but it was a counter . Kizaru attacked luffy and luffy landed a counter so its realy hard to dodge in this situation . Kaido is fast yes but not as fast as kizaru luffy got better control on gear 5 now and this si why he can named way more attacks now .

KIZARU IS THE CLEAR WINNER
HE FUCKING WON

IMAGINE IF NO SHS WERE THERE
LUFFY WOULD HAVE STAYED ON THE GROUND, KIZ WOULD HAVE WOKE UP AND ONE SHIT HIM
HOLYSHIT
THIS IS THE REASON ADMIRAL BOYS WERE SO SURE
I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN IT

AKAINU MAKE FATTOBEARD PISS HIS PANTS

AOKIJI NEG HALF OF BB SQUAD

GREENBULL READY TO FIGHT SHANKS N HIS CREW IN 1 V 12
AND NEG YCS AND JR WB WHO IS 80% OF REAL WB STRENGTH

NOW KIZARU NEG LUFFY
THIS IS NEG
HOLYSHITTT
:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

KIZARU IS THE CLEAR WINNER
HE FUCKING WON

IMAGINE IF NO SHS WERE THERE
LUFFY WOULD HAVE STAYED ON THE GROUND, KIZ WOULD HAVE WOKE UP AND ONE SHIT HIM
HOLYSHIT
THIS IS THE REASON ADMIRAL BOYS WERE SO SURE
I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN IT

AKAINU MAKE FATTOBEARD PISS HIS PANTS

AOKIJI NEG HALF OF BB SQUAD

GREENBULL READY TO FIGHT SHANKS N HIS CREW IN 1 V 12
AND NEG YCS AND JR WB WHO IS 80% OF REAL WB STRENGTH

NOW KIZARU NEG LUFFY
THIS IS NEG
HOLYSHITTT
:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:
@Zolo this guy's gone insane

Status
Not open for further replies.