Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, you said Im on a "streak of being extremely wrong" and your one example is trying to play off a fight that I think is still happening as "wrong" because it hasnt happened yet? Where has the opposite happened?

The fuck is this comment lmfao
I haven't seen you say one correct thing since you and Durableguy starting bickering in December.
And seeing these spoilers I doubt that'll change any time soon

@EmperorKinyagi @TheKnightOfTheSea @Paperchampion23

When it comes to Saturn, while I get the downplay for him in this chapter but I still think we should wait for future chapters to see what else he can do.

We still don't know his regen/recovery limits or his stamina limits either, the fact that he can take so much damage and heal himself does make Saturn a very annoying opponent.

And if he has no stamina issues when it comes to his recovery, that makes him even more annoying, heck for all we know you could cut off his head and he could still recover from that.

Saturn doesn't need to defend himself because any damage he takes will go back to zero, that was one of the reason why he had no problem allowing Bonney to stab him.

I would also wait and see if Saturn can do anything else in terms of his powers and abilities.

If Saturn really can't do anything else then yeah the Five Elders or at the very least Saturn might actually be weak which would be very disappointing.

I still have this feeling that Oda is going to hype up Saturn again very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.