Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m very happy that Kizaru is still on the WG side. I think it’s obvious he’s turning it at the very least the end point of his character is to choose his friends over his career.

Oda taking his time and stretching this out only improves Kizaru as a character

I find with Kizaru staying full WG or turning but some not going take either one well.
Which is find cause it always nice to get flesh out characters .

Spoilers for next chapter.
"Marines are about to lauch an assault on Egghead to buster call it like Ohara. Vegapank is in tatters knowing he will die, his work will be ruined. Bonney and Kuma are stopped from entering the Lab O phase. Saturn with his diabolic look lectures that its unfortunate to lose such an assest but the WG reigns supreme. Saturn orders the buster call. A few of the spots of the island gets hit.

Suddenly a big noise startles everyone. The ancient robot has flown in to the battlefield. Everyone has the eye pop. On the top is Luffy who seems healthy. "Get louder Heartbeat" *DUM DUM DA DA DUM DUM DA DA DUM DA DA* There is a big COC blast goes all around the island. Thousands of Marine soilders start fainting as the drums of liberation is heard by everyone including Kuma, Bonney and the SHPs. The ancient robot, Kuma, Bonney and Vegapank do the Nika dance as the Sun God flies in to face Saturn.

@Tensub @Pringles @YonkoGodLuffy @Akai2

@EmperorKinyagi @TheKnightOfTheSea @Paperchampion23

When it comes to Saturn, while I get the downplay for him in this chapter but I still think we should wait for future chapters to see what else he can do.

We still don't know his regen/recovery limits or his stamina limits either, the fact that he can take so much damage and heal himself does make Saturn a very annoying opponent.

And if he has no stamina issues when it comes to his recovery, that makes him even more annoying, heck for all we know you could cut off his head and he could still recover from that.

Saturn doesn't need to defend himself because any damage he takes will go back to zero, that was one of the reason why he had no problem allowing Bonney to stab him.

I would also wait and see if Saturn can do anything else in terms of his powers and abilities.

If Saturn really can't do anything else then yeah the Five Elders or at the very least Saturn might actually be weak which would be very disappointing.

I still have this feeling that Oda is going to hype up Saturn again very soon.
I havent downplayed Saturn at all tbh. In fact, my reasoning for Luffy not facing Saturn has to do with the opposite, in that I still dont think its right for a Gorosei to lose here if Imu is the final villain (even if he might).

Status
Not open for further replies.