Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
Yeah, shippers are the worst. I say this as giant ship trash.
Lmaoooo, damn straight man! They spam authors with death threats, harass them off Twitter and burn theri manga volumes amongst other things, Naruto and Bleach shippers were the WORST and I am dreading the explosive fallout from all the OP shippers once OP ends eventually too lol. There's a HUGE community of them on Twitter, Tiktok, Twitter, even Youtube I'm sure etc.

:sanjimeh::ultimoji::mrgo::kidwat:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Either choice would be bad. The strongest fighters in the Navy are all pretty cold towards the WG except for Ryokugyu, and only if we don't consider the SBS about Fujitora and Ryokugyu true motifs. I don't like where this is heading (WG vs everyone else + marines). What is good for Kizaru is bad for the story
Oda’s been doing a lot of work to differentiate the navy and the WG. He even has Sword which is probably going to side with Luffy against Sakazuki.

And has built up the WG side with god knights, seraphim and Gorosei.

so I can’t say this is wholly unexpected tbh

Either choice would be bad. The strongest fighters in the Navy are all pretty cold towards the WG except for Ryokugyu, and only if we don't consider the SBS about Fujitora and Ryokugyu true motifs. I don't like where this is heading (WG vs everyone else + marines). What is good for Kizaru is bad for the story
Even Ryo doesn’t like the way the world works and just accepts it as it’s not something that can be changed.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
I’m very happy that Kizaru is still on the WG side. I think it’s obvious he’s turning on them or at the very least the end point of his character is to choose his friends over his career.

Oda taking his time and stretching this out only improves Kizaru as a character
I really liked Vegapunk calling Kizaru out on it, too. Oda's doing a great job of making us feel Kizaru's struggle. Vegapunk is one thing, he's an old man who willingly betrayed the WG, but Bonney and Sentomaru are people Kizaru met as kids, and Bonney still is one. Every "good" Marine we've seen is kind towards children. Bonney looks to be Kizaru's breaking point.

Saturn will be the first gorosei to fall.

kizaru is my admiral, bro is so cool. “I should’ve brought darker sunglasses” :myman:

Shs returns the favor, but they still owe this man.

Sanji gets his moment with Saturn, until Luffy shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.