Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is People's argument about Kizaru being stronger than Luffy? Because he got up faster.... so did krieg.

This is the Saga where luffy takes down the entire WG. Why would you be this moved for an admiral? They've been set up to be rivals to nobody. Garp almost killed the king of pirates through their countless battles. Wb fought all of the prime admirals in the same day and made them all look like rookies. Yonkous have been downplayed before but still their feats are being like world disasters.
Remember when big mom caused a storm by becoming angry, when Whitebeard turned the island and sea into 60 degree angles, when Kaidou grew to the size of a fucking island and covered himself in flames.

Only person that comes close to that is Aokiji freezing the ocean and that's not even the admiral you guys are hyped for.

Luffy's been Yonkou for like a week and it's sad that you guys are begging for an admiral to be stronger than him when you know his level shoots up after every island.

The admirals will fight people like Sanji, Yamato and Zoro. Luffy is focused on stronger people. I mean Yamato in base form already rocked an admirals shit and she can't last 5 minutes with Kaidou. Get out of your head-space.

All kizaru had to do was outlast Luffy's five minutes limit and he still got incapacitated by one hit. Luffy is a reality warper and you think Kizaru is stronger.
Aokiji could barely take on 80 year old Garp but you think Yonkou's really should fear admirals in a 1v1????? Keep trying to edge yourself on the admirals being stronger than brand-new Yonkous Luffy and Buggy because Big mom would dildo strap your favorite admiral mid diff.

Last edited:
Of course we won't, how will we have a big fight if Saturn is dismembered and blown up with anything that is thrown at it?
You can easily do a big fight with person having auto regen i have seen so much anime and manga with those types of fights before.
But that was never going to happen here , Oda want to finish his manga he not going to be doing long ass fights for everything .
Like i said we lucky if we get 2 big fights before the manga done like Kaido or even Don .
Luffy fight with a admiral was about chapter and bit long before the fight end even bellamy vs luffy was longer than that in DR lol .
Don't expect long fights.

I always point out its the admiral fandom that act in this cult like manner and they prove it every time.

They get ultra reactionary.
They all back each other up.
They ignore story to incessantly nitpick everything.
Yap yap yap enough us vs them populist argumentation.

Try having a debate with @Paperchampion23 where he doesn’t low diff you.

Status
Not open for further replies.