Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think whoever gave him food took him somewhere or something.

There is no way you think Luffy ran away.
Luffy’s haki should be able to negate being trapped by caribou. If that’s the case I don’t think he would have a hard time getting out
That’s the point is Luffy wouldn’t run nor would he let himself be taken.

It’s clear luffys still not back to fighting shape if he let someone take him away. Either that or he ran away which would be way out of charactee

Also imagine claiming dogs of the extremely corrupt and thus fascistic , genocidal, whatever world government who control the entire world and has it on its knees is a BAD thing lmfao.

:risitameh::saden::shame::risicheck::yurazclear::nicagesmile:

Its not like the WG has the Whorerosei, Holy Shites, and w/e else we dont know about not to mention Imu themselves and the island destroying, mother flame powered weapon that might be Uranus on their side too? They could end up with the Seraphims on their side as a worst case scenario. Just wait till Shanks and co turn out to be Holy Knights too /s.

I'd be extremely surprised if we don't get a coup against the WG by the Marines with Akainu in charge and leading it and thus being the one causing it ofc. I don't think Green Bull is as much of a Celestial D-Rider as he acts either, hes either forced to be for some reason, hes brainwashed or its all part of an act. Hes shown to idolise Akainu when hes alone and thus true to himself, at his most honest so he will probably follow in Akainus footsteps if Akainu rebels and goes for the coup as he should too.
The Marines will 100% split from WG
I agree with your theory

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
????
Bro has literally shown WB levels of endurance
Don't count current feats lmao, he's a literal robot who doesn't feel pain. It's why he was called the invincible slave.

Luffy's pain from TB is enough to KO Prime Kuma.
He isn’t; Kuzans still way better written and we haven’t even touched on Sakazuki yet.

The admirals in general are super well written.
Kuzan isn't that well written. He's generic Pre timeskip.

Yap yap yap enough us vs them populist argumentation.

Try having a debate with @Paperchampion23 where he doesn’t low diff you.
Id post more, but all of the spoiler threads are closed (where 90% of his posts are:suresure:)

No. Kizaru is done for the arc lol. Luffy will move on to the real fight in Saturn while Kizaru was one shot by the first acoc attack he ever took in his life.
There's the desperation again.

Kizaru isn't even the main villain of the arc. Luffy will get up and fight Saturn. Kizaru has lost all narrative importance here.

Anybody who understands how narration works will understand this.

Luffy will take on Kizaru...and someone stronger than him within the same arc lmao.
Kizaru can't stand up.

Luffy will fight Saturn.

There's the cope!
No. According to viz. Kizaru isn't getting up anytime soon.

Kizaru will be out long enough for Luffy to have a serious fight against Saturn...and win.

You aren't getting the point about Law and the Samurai. Kuma won't defeat Saturn. Kuma may fight Saturn in some capacity. But it will be Luffy who defeats him. That's what the main character does.

He decisively beat Kizaru. Kizaru can't get up. Won't get up for a while. Etc.

It's funny. I notice Akainu fans are the first to "narrative scale" him based off him being a "future villain" but when we use that same logic against the admirals...you guys pretend the narration doesn't exist.
OK so the gorosei narrative is even stronger. The gorosei are the immortals who rule the world. And Imu's top fighters.

Akainu is a replaceable general. He has no connection to the void century. He isn't important at all.

Luffy had to use bajrang gun on Kaido. Luffy used a weak g5 punch to KO Kizaru.
Kizaru said he can't move.

He's on the floor. I think Kizaru would have died there as well.

Regardless. Who is beating Saturn? What is Saturn's role in the arc?
100 percent agenda.

You were wrong. Luffy is fighting Saturn. Kizaru has no strength left. He isn't showing awakening. He wants Luffy to save them because Saturn is far stronger than he is.
Yeah sure. Bro.

Kizaru is done. Kizaru got one shot by one of the weakest gear 5 acoc punches.
Luffy is fighting Saturn.

Kizaru is done.

This is like arguing Law beats Doflamingo. Incredible how people can't see who the main villain is.
The one that sets up Luffy vs Saturn? OK bro.

Kizaru will be out. Luffy will fight Saturn.
I actually do. I never bought into Kizaru being particularly important for this arc.

Now his new thing is "but he's still irrelevant"

Status
Not open for further replies.