JJK 248 Spoilers

Wth?! So this means that Sukuna can activate the merger at any moment
But he's not gonna. Rn he plans to kill all of the fighters, THEN activate merger.

But, i see this as a possible escape plan for Sukuna lol.

I swear, If Sukuna gets beat by some bullshit and then he decides to be a bitch and activate the merger to save himself, i will go to japan and beat Gege's head in.

But he's not gonna. Rn he plans to kill all of the fighters, THEN activate merger.

But, i see this as a possible escape plan for Sukuna lol.

I swear, If Sukuna gets beat by some bullshit and then he decides to be a bitch and activate the merger to save himself, i will go to japan and beat Gege's head in.
Another power for Sukuna-kun. Glad Gege is not nerfing him:laughmoji:

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Holy shit

THE MERGER

WTF
I think maki will stop it since she’s still unseen so far unless she is Shokos protector where else can she be rn?

Wth?! So this means that Sukuna can activate the merger at any moment
can he even swap back with Megumi since he was the one purposefully delaying his transformation the only other person to halt a full transport was Yoruzu.
Don’t quote me fuck boi mfers who was clowning on yuta have been real quiet these last couple of chpts
seriously what are you screaming about?

move been hyping Yuta since before you got into the manga….

Iirc even my Naruto verse sig is still Yuta vs Geto…
Welp

This chapter hypes sukuna vs the merger a bit
With Mayas leaks the wording is a stronger suggestion to it

I think maki will stop it since she’s still unseen so far unless she is Shokos protector where else can she be rn?

can he even swap back with Megumi since he was the one purposefully delaying his transformation the only other person to halt a full transport was Yoruzu.

seriously what are you screaming about?

move been hyping Yuta since before you got into the manga….

Iirc even my Naruto verse sig is still Yuta vs Geto…

With Mayas leaks the wording is a stronger suggestion to it
Megumi is the name of the vessel, since Sukuna isn't a player. Basically, Sukuna plays under the nick Megumi Fushiguro

Sukuna confirmed Yuji must have healed himself because others wouldn't have the ability, but people take from this thatthey must be healing a character that actually died?

Also, Kenjaku really dying like that. :milaugh:

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Megumi is the name of the vessel, since Sukuna isn't a player. Basically, Sukuna plays under the nick Megumi Fushiguro
but does he even have access to his soul still that’s the question?

regardless of vessel Sukuna isn’t considered a player which he has fully transformed back into, and hes stated he fully killed Megumi soul or whatever he said after he killed Yoruzu.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Sukuna confirmed Yuji must have healed himself because others wouldn't have the ability, but people take from this thatthey must be healing a character that actually died?

Also, Kenjaku really dying like that. :milaugh:
it was confirmed he learned RCT in the past month.

but does he even have access to his soul still that’s the question?

regardless of vessel Sukuna isn’t considered a player which he has fully transformed back into, and hes stated he fully killed Megumi soul or whatever he said after he killed Yoruzu.
He just "made it sink deeper" (or something similarly worded). Megumi's soul couldn't have "died" with Yorozu or it couldn't have been the target of Infinity Void later on.