JJK 248 Spoilers

Not Sukuna feeling bad for a potential challenger that he killed 😂. It is like taking out a freshly sprouted seed. It may have become a full grown tree one day.

Then there is Yuji, he has survived facing Sukuna so many times now. On top of that, he is slowly improving and just used RCT.

This proves that Sukuna just hates Yuji, which we have seen multiple times now. The thought of Yuji as a challenger disgusts him.

Notice how he appreciated Higuruma and acknowledged him, but not Yuji. Sukuna is pissed off, not having any mid life crisis :shame:

Can Shoko and Utahime combo bring back Gojo? I doubt it.
Maybe they recovered the body for proper burial later.

But oh boy, if Gege brings Gojo back, the fandom will go crazy. IF it happens, I think it will be after culling games. Gojo did his thing, now it is time for Yuji and Yuta.

Kenjaku's death is still doubtful, Yuta missed the opportunity and didnt kill the brain (or it was not shown yet).

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
so far, first year Yuji, Yuta and 1 month Higuruma more adept in CE than teen Gojo?
no Gojo was still more far advanced all he was lacking as a teen was RCT which unlocked at 16 the same time as these 2, the difference Yuji a special modified human by Kenjaku, Sukunas vessel and GoatJos student, Yuta, inherited the queen of curses is a distant relative to GoatJo and a curse himself..

Goatjo at 16 was able to teleport and use blue to a high degree and was able to keep up with Toji in their fight where even then Toji had to fully wear out GoatJo to even have a slim chance of edging him out. Toji is at least Hanami-Jogo levels…

Last edited:
no Gojo was still more far advanced all he was lacking as a teen was RCT which unlocked at 26 the same time as these 2, the difference Yuji a special modified human by Kenjaku, Sukunas vessel and GoatJos student, Yuta, inherited the queen of curses is a distant relative to GoatJo and a curse himself..

Goatjo at 16 was able to teleport and use blue to a high degree and was able to keep up with Toji in their fight where even then Toji had to fully wear out GoatJo to even have a slim chance of edging him out. Toji is at least Hanami-Jogo levels…
Wasnt Gojo 17? Yuji learned rct at 15 and only 6 months after becoming a sorcerer, thats kinda crazy imo

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Not Sukuna feeling bad for a potential challenger that he killed 😂. It is like taking out a freshly sprouted seed. It may have become a full grown tree one day.

Then there is Yuji, he has survived facing Sukuna so many times now. On top of that, he is slowly improving and just used RCT.

This proves that Sukuna just hates Yuji, which we have seen multiple times now. The thought of Yuji as a challenger disgusts him.

Notice how he appreciated Higuruma and acknowledged him, but not Yuji. Sukuna is pissed off, not having any mid life crisis :shame:

Can Shoko and Utahime combo bring back Gojo? I doubt it.
Maybe they recovered the body for proper burial later.

But oh boy, if Gege brings Gojo back, the fandom will go crazy. IF it happens, I think it will be after culling games. Gojo did his thing, now it is time for Yuji and Yuta.

Kenjaku's death is still doubtful, Yuta missed the opportunity and didnt kill the brain (or it was not shown yet).
Uta could raise both her own and shokos technique effectiveness to 120%.. I’ve been calling it

If kenjaku is actually dead

Its one of the biggest fumble ive ever seen
Imo I feel his death was well done

we have seen kenjaku full Arsenal already against yuki and choso (hate yuki death everyday) and it has already been established that normal ways won’t work against him

hence takaba

The strategy worked fine but I can accept people wanted a hard fight and didn’t get that

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Wasnt Gojo 17? Yuji learned rct at 15 and only 6 months after becoming a sorcerer, thats kinda crazy imo
As revealed by the manga, Satoru Gojo was born on December 7, 1989. Considering that the events of the Hidden Inventory arc took place in August 2006, when Satoru Gojo was in his second year at Jujutsu High, he would not have turned 17 yet. It means that Satoru Gojo was 16 years old when he fought Toji Fushiguro.

Yuji like I said is a special modified human, if treat him as an essentially transfigured human through Kenjaku and Sukuna he is an outlier. It’s not crazy given his background and the fact that even GoatJo stated sooner or later you will inherit Sukunas ct, given what he’s been taught from todo, Gojo, Megumi, Yuki, Choso et cetera he had multiple teachers to enhance his fighting prowess where after a month or so he was able to hang against todo in a 1on1 to then a disaster curse in Hanami for a 2v1

I think Gege is saving OPEN and Sukuna’s full CT reveal for the merger

I can understand people being upset at Kenjaku dying. Personally, I don’t think he’s dead.

But I’m also would not be that upset because Ive always believed Sukuna was the final boss.

He just has way too much personal connection with Yuji and Megumi that Kenjaku doesn’t have (yet).

Imo Kenjaku isn't truly dead. All I'm basing it on is that Kogane never confirmed the death of Suguru Geto (Kenjaku's username).
Though we also know those name announcements could be turned off since Hazenoki and that Uro-looking girl also died without an announcement

Anyway, surprisingly pognant Sukuna POV. I'm all for more of it, even though realistically even with RCT Yuji is still one shot material for him.

Hope Yuta vs Sukuna delivers. Yuta is one of the aesthetically coolest characters in the manga

I think Gege is saving OPEN and Sukuna’s full CT reveal for the merger

I can understand people being upset at Kenjaku dying. Personally, I don’t think he’s dead.

But I’m also would not be that upset because Ive always believed Sukuna was the final boss.

He just has way too much personal connection with Yuji and Megumi that Kenjaku doesn’t have (yet).
Can't get more personal than mommy. :goyea: