Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK.

You've been wrong about Saturn for nearly a year now.

Based off the most utter nitpicking. You will be wrong again.
I've been right about Saturn the whole way and you've been humiliated regarding Kizaru

Here are you disgusting takes as a reminder

1. Luffy will never fight Kizaru

2. Kizaru is gonna be a Zoro victim

3. Yonkos can lowdiff Admirals

4. Gorosei are far above Admirals

You've gone 0/4

I've been right about Saturn the whole way and you've been humiliated regarding Kizaru

Here are you disgusting takes as a reminder

1. Luffy will never fight Kizaru

2. Kizaru is gonna be a Zoro victim

3. Yonkos can lowdiff Admirals

4. Gorosei are far above Admirals

You've gone 0/4
We literally all saw your topics lol. Even your fellow admiral fans are calling you deranged here.

OK.

So do you actually think Oda will write a Luffy vs Saturn fight that's utterly one sided or have you forgotten one piece is a story first?
It crazy if people don't think Saturn will use more and differnt DF powers if he fights luffy .
Right now the man not even using his DF beside regen while trying to stab everyone with his leg lol .
But we already know he can do more if he wants .

We literally all saw your topics lol. Even your fellow admiral fans are calling you deranged here.
Nice job not beating any allegations

Should I add that you lot thought Sabo 1v2'd Admirals and were using 4 revs escaping 2 nerfed Admirals as a way to downplay Admirals only to immediatly shut up when 5 Gorosei + Imu failed to catch Sabo?

Hahaha
Lmao this is what Sanji did
Some were acting as if deflected KOH or bajrang level attack 🤣🤣🤣
He didn't even block.

Who said he showcased insane physical strength feats?

I simply said he's showcasing insane feats right now. He's still a top tier and top tiers are not physically weak. We can make that assumption with confidence because we aren't brain dead retards.
He's physically weak other than his size, we just saw him lose a limb from a CoA hardened punch. It's clear he mostly relies on the mythical powers of his DF.

B

Borasey79

What if the Gorosei didn't eat a DF, but were injected with different DF abilities?
BB would be able to fully control three DFs, whereas the Gorosei would have concoctions derived from only certain DF specifics, without the entire package.
A spider zoan for locomotion, Marco's flames for regen, a minotaur's eyes for hax, etc.
Saturn already told Bonney that they'd been experimenting with the Age Age no mi. What if this isn't anything new? What if the AK had already made investigations into this field, the result of which are the current Gorosei + Imu, and the WG is trying to replicate and perfect the process. A sort of multiple green blood infusions with no time limit on its use.

Status
Not open for further replies.