Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturn wasn't using haki, he was attacking a "dead" character with a simple stab, Sanji only deflected the attack, Saturn has just accumulated plenty physical anti-feats... this ain't it.

I do notice what you want to do to Sanji, but this ain't it.
You're trying so hard to downplay Saturn's physical strength with literally 0 evidence. Just bullshit you pulled out of thin air.

You made it up. You have no credibility.

My credibility is a line of logical thinking. Top tiers aren't physically weak. So Saturn can't be physically weak. Simple as that. Don't be delusional.

Sanji did not use haki either so the semantic edge you were trying to find doesn't exist. Saturn is in zoan form and he's bloodlusted.

Sanji is in base

:kuzanshut:

Well physical strength isn't only determined by one's durability. This is only his base durability, and even then it could be chalked up to Oda wanting to showcase Saturn's regenerative abilities. We've seen top tiers get hurt by characters tiers below them, and Saturn's not even trying to avoid damage in anyway. If he has Haki, then that would more than make up for his seemingly questionable durability.
I won't deny the possibility, but that's when talking about his potential, I do think he's a top tier.

Let's let him get a single good physical (as in, a high/top tier feat) and show coated or serious attacks before glazing Sanji for deflecting a stab.

Didn't need it to damage kaido. They needed it to win.

Zoro had 0 chance of beating kaido and his best effort left a papercut.

You're moving the goalposts. This wasn't bout if sanji would win. It's about whether or not he could damage kaido. And as far as I'm aware. Midd damaged kaido. Law damaged kaido.

So yes. Sanji could damage and fight on the rooftop. It's that straightforward.
Sanji is not law or kid his feats and potrayal is nowhere near there’s

He is getting so many chances to show himself...We can see oda is not giving Luffy, zoro and Jinbe such encounters. But he is still doing nothing. Imagine if it was Luffy in place of Sanji...will you still see such reaction piece or he would already be in G5 and using a strong attack against Saturn/Kizaru?
It’s a fact now that he is being treated like fodder now.
1st of all I know You did not just compare Luffy and Sanji……2nd that’s more so character archetype more then anything, Luffy and Zoro just jump into things they don’t analyze the situation, whereas Sanji and also Jimbei assess the situation first. Jimbeis actually very reactionary himself now that I think about it.Typically smarter characters are used for this.

3rd, how many chances? Bro got tied up in 1095 and got loose this chapter. Sanji never got a good chance until now but if you wanna be technical it’s his 2nd chance.

You're trying so hard to downplay Saturn's physical strength with literally 0 evidence. Just bullshit you pulled out of thin air.

You made it up. You have no credibility.

My credibility is a line of logical thinking. Top tiers aren't physically weak. So Saturn can't be physically weak. Simple as that. Don't be delusional.

Sanji did not use haki either so the semantic edge you were trying to find doesn't exist. Saturn is in zoan form and he's bloodlusted.

Sanji is in base

:kuzanshut:
Your line of logical thinking contradicts Saturns' recent showings by jumping into assumptions, and your credibility starts from very low as it's just your usual Sanji wank.

Sanji can deflect a casual stab in base? Good for him.

I guess a strong enough Haki will bypass Saturns regenerative ability. Reminds me when Garp punched Marco in Marineford, Marco didn't heal immediately he still had visibly bruises after the punch.

Same reason zoro couldn't cut through kakus skinny jeans or luccis leopard pelt.
Not gonna explain the concept of Armament Haki to you
Captain Midd injured big mom several times with his giant contraptions. They explicitly mentioned that the worst gen on the rooftop had ways to harm them through their tough bodies.

Unless Law two shot big mom, Kidd did damage with his giant metal monsters
He hit her after Law loosened her up, big whoop

Your line of logical thinking contradicts Saturns' recent showings by jumping into assumptions, and your credibility starts from very low as it's just your usual Sanji wank.

Sanji can deflect a casual stab in base? Good for him.
Bro what showings proves Saturn is physically weak?

Having normal durability doesn't mean you're physically weak so show the evidence or stop arguing.

The time has come. Prove it or stop

Saturn was bloodlusted and in zoan. It's not casual

I've used canonical examples from the manga and you're providing nothing to back your argument up. Prove what you're saying is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.