Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a clear escape arc. Luffy and co do some damage, Giant Robot comes in does some damage, then they run away from Kizaru & Saturn thanks to VP himself.

Neither Borsalino or the Gorosei member are getting beat. ESPECIALLY the Gorosei member. The purpose is literally to set up the heads of the CD for the final war. Come on now...

1st of all I know You did not just compare Luffy and Sanji……2nd that’s more so character archetype more then anything, Luffy and Zoro just jump into things they don’t analyze the situation, whereas Sanji and also Jimbei assess the situation first. Jimbeis actually very reactionary himself now that I think about it.Typically smarter characters are used for this.

3rd, how many chances? Bro got tied up in 1095 and got loose this chapter. Sanji never got a good chance until now but if you wanna be technical it’s his 2nd chance.
Base sanji is countering a hybrid awaken zoan user .
Yes it a normal attack from both but it's a start and now Kizaru here also .
I just hope we see more cause Oda will have no problem just showing that.
Like with what happen with sanji and block s-shark attack and he cut away or something else happen before Sanji can do anything else.

Either Luffy hide by himself(high unlikely) or someone else do it. Since Luffy didn't recover yet(otherwise he would help his friends against Saturn and Kizaru), someone else took care of him. Maybe it is really Caribou?

The question is now how things going out from now? Kizaru is still okay, Saturn is a reg beast and slowly losing his temper which means he will not play around anymore.

If Kizaru change now the sides, balance would be fucked up, no way Saturn is taking on both Luffy and Kizaru at the same time...

Means until the "Kizaru change sides", lot of things will still need to happen.

My theory is still that Kizaru will use awakening(he even want to see how strong the strawhats became, kinda fit to Luffy's statement when he encounter Kizaru, saying "we became 100 times stronger", which shows that Oda planned way before to let the strawhats fight Kizaru) and use a aoe like skill, making light monsters who will attack the strawhats. The strawhats will use light gloves(also got teased) against Kizaru's awakening.

Kizaru will change the sides probably in the end, once Luffy and the strawhats totally defeat him. So long ancient robot will take care of Saturn.

My prediction for the next chapter.

Of course if Oda really plans to give Kizaru his final arc here, if not he gonna save Kizaru for the final war.

Kumas not a pacifista and I did prove my claim.

You're ignoring the proof while looking stupid. Reread my comments for your answer. I mentioned examples from the manga already to prove that durability does not equal physical strength. You're just stupid
Kuma let Saturn pierce his back to shield Bonney with his body. His body is the literal body of a Pacifista.

You're bringing up other characters to say Saturn may not be weak physically by comparing him to different characters that aren't him and that have shown things to back up their capabilities, yet where's the proof about Saturn? Nowhere to be seen.

Yes, Saturn is in Zoan and Sanji is in base, yes.

Saturn is Bloodlusted? He's angry, and attacking a dead person that has stopped moving, not moving into an all out attack.

Did Sanji block the attack? No, he deflected it.

Is it a bad moment? No, Sanji finally got to protect Bonney from someone, side by side with Franky. Is it a "top tier level moment"? Clearly not.

You have been calling names, as usual, since the start, because I don't want to glaze Sanji over nothing, so let's just wait to see what Saturn can or can't do next chapter.

He could have killed Sentomaru but chose to just KO him.

For Bonney Kizaru literally says "please dont make me hurt more people than I have to" before punting her out of the dome.

And the thing is too, when you go back through the arc and look at moments like Kizaru somehow "missing" Vegapunk's shuttle, it's pretty clear he's been waffling this entire time.

This isn't even really an agenda at this point, Oda is kind of bashing us over the head with it.
Really him missing is the only evidence you have (because him sniping the key in Marineford shows his aim is unfathomably great), but that's about it.

Either Luffy hide by himself(high unlikely) or someone else do it. Since Luffy didn't recover yet(otherwise he would help his friends against Saturn and Kizaru), someone else took care of him. Maybe it is really Caribou?

The question is now how things going out from now? Kizaru is still okay, Saturn is a reg beast and slowly losing his temper which means he will not play around anymore.

If Kizaru change now the sides, balance would be fucked up, no way Saturn is taking on both Luffy and Kizaru at the same time...

Means until the "Kizaru change sides", lot of things will still need to happen.

My theory is still that Kizaru will use awakening(he even want to see how strong the strawhats became, kinda fit to Luffy's statement when he encounter Kizaru, saying "we became 100 times stronger", which shows that Oda planned way before to let the strawhats fight Kizaru) and use a aoe like skill, making light monsters who will attack the strawhats. The strawhats will use light gloves(also got teased) against Kizaru's awakening.

Kizaru will change the sides probably in the end, once Luffy and the strawhats totally defeat him. So long ancient robot will take care of Saturn.

My prediction for the next chapter.

Of course if Oda really plans to give Kizaru his final arc here, if not he gonna save Kizaru for the final war.
That way to much for one chapter .
Plus as soon as luffy return we going get some bonney focus with him being in gear 5 .
Before some of the stuff that happens there .

I feel like the groups will be split to face the navy:

Ancient Robot vs Saturn
Luffy and Strawhats(Franky,Sanji,Usopp,Brook and Nami] vs Kizaru
Zoro vs Lucci
Jinbe and Robin vs Buster call, Jinbe on sea will destroy a lot of ships.

Wow truly shocking incident, the world will be hella shocked about it.
A Marine literally called Kuma punching the fuck outta Saturn a HISTORICAL Event....LMAO...Why? Because AINT NOBODY DID THAT IN 800 years... THIS ALONE IS SHOCKING THE WORLD.. broo.

If Vegapunk, a guy who is beloved in every household in the world of OP dies.... a SHOCKING EVENT....

If the news gets out that a Gorosei member came down and fought then got damaged (not beat) and a Yonko escaped from a Gorosei + Kizaru.... A SHOCKING EVENT

Idk if you're outta touch with OP... but bruh everything Saturn is doing right now and is happening to him is going to shock the world. Everything that is happening to Vegapunk is going to shock the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.