Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was teased but we were never shown that.

Franky fired a simple Radical Beam this chapter, the same shit he's been firing since Fishman Island.
He hasn't shown the multiple laser firing tech. that Queen had.
I know but if the beam is doing more damage would that not suggest an upgrade of some kind? I mean come on. You don't have to be skeptical when it's in the story and is shown to be stronger now.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I know but of the beam is doing more damage would that not suggest an upgrade of some kind? I mean come on. You don't have to be skeptical when it's in the story and is shown to be stronger now.
Why did it do more damage and where has it been shown to be stronger now? Because it cut through Saturn's flesh?

Franky had great lasers ever since the Timeskip.
On Onigashima, even Big Mom was wary of those.

Im just getting back at the luffy left over gang, had luffy punched saturne first we wont hear the end of it. By the way kuma negg diffed saturne even though he recovered instantly according to goofy fans logic.
I read huge amount of these threads more than i would like to say.
Still there was hardly anyone saying that be it luffy fans or just normal fans .
like how far back you talking cause you could see how things were going happen for months in that aspect lol.

Like Robin & Jinbe too?
Help arrived in 1004 and the peanut gallery was cleared away.

With Demonio, Robin stomped Black Maria.
If we're being honest, Franky didn't win like that.

But if you want to tell yourself lies and convince yourself, then be my guest. Don't quote me with those though.
Robin is now a BB pirates member :( Im really sad about the fact that here are robin fans who not see her after so many months that arc is a sanji/luffy/franky arc

Why did it do more damage and where has it been shown to be stronger now? Because it cut through Saturn's flesh?

Yeah but previously it didn't go through his enemies. Just like you pointed out. If it's shown to have a stronger effect directly in the manga and there was a canonical statement that sanji was gonna give Franky some of Queen's tech... why question the obvious?

I wasn't even serious about Franky but if you say Big Mom was wary of those you're hyping them more than I did.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I wasn't even serious about Franky but if you say Big Mom was wary of those you're hyping them more than I did.
It's just facts.
She preferred to use some random Homie to block the laser instead of taking it with her own body.
As i said, I'm not downplaying Franky... you guys are the ones who thought Franky before today was weak.

Yeah but previously it didn't go through his enemies. Just like you pointed out. If it's shown to have a stronger effect directly in the manga and there was a canonical statement that sanji was gonna give Franky some of Queen's tech... why question the obvious?
@Bold: ???

Status
Not open for further replies.