Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Saturn have the lowest durability out of ANY relevant character post timeskip?

- gets born broken by hakiless 1hp Kuma
- loses arm by random debris
- gets a massive hole through his body by Franky's laser, shit that Sasaki tanked through his SOFT side (i.e part without dino durability)

Honestly, aside from regen (from presumably immortality surgery) and hax, dude is looking weak!
DF merchant
It doens't mean he's weak tho, his abilities are broken.

I did not say the opposite, reread what I said.

Zoro and Sanji are as relative as King and Queen.

Of course that Zoro is stronger than Sanji, like King is stronger than Queen.
You said zoro and Sanji are relative and then you used that example. My point is there is a sizable gap between the two. It’s not as massive as some Zoro fans might want you to believe, but it is more than noticeable.

@Sir Yasheen Now that Luffy is gone, I'm really scared he'll have Rayleigh moment instead of Zoro.
:hope:
Yeah this feels very similar to what happened on onigashima.

Luffy exhausted and needing food
Someone stepping in to hold off the enemy
Island getting ready to explode

Luffy is going to come back with the ancient giant robot to fight Kizaru while the robot destroys the buster Call

Sanji cant beat someone luffy cant beat, the best he will get dodge a light kick,avoid yasa magatama then get stomped by a stronger laser. kizaru>>>sanji while zoro >>>lucci cant wait to see these two fight.

@Sir Yasheen @Embers Kaios
Damn, even you Sanji fans who were mud a week ago are eating better than us, that's what it feels like to be a loser...
:josad:
Relax, Zoro fans will also eat well soon.

The wings of the pirate king will take care of the admiral.

It will hype Zoro fans, Sanji fans, and admiral fans if it requires 2 yonko commanders to take care of an admiral that was already hit by a yonko.

Status
Not open for further replies.