Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know how to get back the activity and have the next spoilers thread reaches 1000 pages?
Pray for Oda to draw a single panel of Sanji clashing with Kizaru and a single panel of KOH Zoro clashing with Lucci next week
Make Sanji fight Kizaru relatively easily (and complimented for his speed by Kizaru) and Zoro "huff huffing" and struggling against Lucci and you get the perfect chapter to get activity back in the forum

The malding will be insane

If Sanji does land some good hits on Kizaru then I hope you guys just move on and drop the series

You all simply downplay Sanji to fit your agenda. In the end thag same downplay will make you cry “Asspull this”, “Asspull that” don’t embarrass yourself even further

Make Sanji fight Kizaru relatively easily (and complimented for his speed by Kizaru) and Zoro "huff huffing" and struggling against Lucci and you get the perfect chapter to get activity back in the forum

The malding will be insane
Kizaru : "Black Leg Sanji... impressive to be able to keep up with my speed that casually~"
Zoro : "huff huff"

Changes nothing to what I said.
Doesn't change the fact that there's more to it than just top two complementary top dogs after captain

Rayleigh has been highlighted in its league of it's own, Was Scooper Gaban even portrayed the same? You might argue that his part is yet to come, but for now it's Rayleigh n Rayleigh alone

Who's Queen or Jozu or Smoothie to Beckman?

The top commander/YC/VC like Zoro/Ray/Beckman are always a level above rest
Doesn't mean that YC2 (your words) are weak

You guys gotta realize you truly hate sanji
There is no one on this forum who is objective when it comes to powerscaling sanji

If you have him getting absolutely butchered by Kizaru then that’s just hate. You’re not even being fair at that point

Doesn't change the fact that there's more to it than just top two complementary top dogs after captain

Rayleigh has been highlighted in its league of it's own, Was Scooper Gaban even portrayed the same? You might argue that his part is yet to come, but for now it's Rayleigh n Rayleigh alone

Who's Queen or Jozu or Smoothie to Beckman?

The top commander/YC/VC like Zoro/Ray/Beckman are always a level above rest
Doesn't mean that YC2 (your words) are weak
I did not say that YC2 were weak, reread my previous messages.

You are missing the entire context.

I was saying that the gap between Sanji and Zoro is smaller than some people make it seem.

Status
Not open for further replies.