Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sir Yasheen @Embers Kaios
Damn, even you Sanji fans who were mud a week ago are eating better than us, that's what it feels like to be a loser...
:josad:
Omg
U need to take a break
You aren't only embarassing yourself but the whole fandom
Literally quit and comeback after a week

Sanji literally kicked a spider attack n u acting even more than his fans
What about Franky then
He blow out Gorosei

@Sir Yasheen @Embers Kaios
Damn, even you Sanji fans who were mud a week ago are eating better than us, that's what it feels like to be a loser...
:josad:
Well I mean with all the ZKK’s, the “greenbull is zoro’s father”, the “Zoro would make a better main character than Luffy” and the “Zoro is equal to luffy” agendas, i mean it only makes sense you gugs would finally be clowned on all of this

You guys brought this on yourselves

I think in Oda's mind Sanji is a solid high diff for Zoro
Zoro would win everytime, but some swordbros think there's a whole tier gap between them lol
Same can be said for the entire monster trio imo. People try to over inflate the difference between them but despite luffy being the strongest he’s always going to need to go all out to defeat Zoro or Sanji.

Omg
U need to take a break
You aren't only embarassing yourself but the whole fandom
Literally quit and comeback after a week

Sanji literally kicked a spider attack n u acting even more than his fans
What about Franky then
He blow out Gorosei
Haha i love when you get serious and aren’t trolling

Makes me smile to see you uncomfortable

I know Lucci would lose at the end but it won't be a glorified one shot like the Zoroturds promised.
I still remember the cope"No bandana", "He turned his haki off", 'He ain't serious yet"
Lucci is giving his 120% against zoro and oda is moving to the final showdown between strawhats and marine so exept zoro vs lucci to be cut short next chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.