Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
King was slandered because we all thought that zoro would keep facing kaido and tbh king looked really awful against marco in a 2vs1 with queen while Zoro was looking crazy damn powerful against kaido and big meme

Still wanking sanji is funny af cause hes a weak ass character
So i dont get it
Don't say that bro. Be real. Zoro fans kept and still push that King actually neg diffed Marco even though they said before that Marco embarrassed them before when it looked like Zoro won't get back.

Every fandom does this so it isn't fair to say only one does.

It's not Sanji I'm afraid of, it's Kizaru.
Well, I wouldn't say "afraid of", more of "afraid for" if that happens.
Because if that really happens the Admiral fandom is basically over.
There's nothing that could happen that could save Kizaru from such an embarrassing moment.
I mean even when Aramaki and Issho got stalled by Morley and Karasu they had the excuse of not being able to go all out in the Holy Land, but Kizaru? He can use a good amount of his arsenal here, yet is still getting stalled by Sanji (hypothetically, I doubt it'll happen).
That's embarrassing bruh...
Yeah typical zoro fan down scaling sanji opponents ( hypothetically ) instead of accepting sanji has grown strong
Never seen this thing before bro first time happening

Again, you look panicked.
Why would I?

I like Sanji, It would be cool if Sanji gets decent speed feats against Kizaru, a few lines from Kizaru commenting on Sanji's speed is good.

Why do people often mistaken me shitting on Zoro being insecure when the insecure ones are shitting on Kizaru because they favorite character and Kizaru didn't had the chance to meet.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Why would I?

I like Sanji, It would be cool if Sanji gets decent speed feats against Kizaru, a few lines from Kizaru commenting on Sanji's speed is good.

Why do people often mistaken me shitting on Zoro being insecure when the insecure ones are shitting on Kizaru because they favorite character didn't had the chance to meet.
Idc if you're a Sanji/Kizaru fan.

Also, How can a person not be insecure about Zoro if they trash talk Zoro all the fucking time?

Nah. It was Oden buffing Loros weak ass haki in Wano by like 1000x fold. Now that we know from Egghead. Loro without Odens haki wouldn't even get past numbers. Considering his about to lose offscreen to a 1 HP Lucci. Yes. Loro is the weak person, as we can clearly see when his not getting Odens haki buff lool
So you didn't find any mention of haki Oden either? I'm a bro too. But I found many mentions that enma stole Zoro's haki in huge quantities. It's good that after chapter 1033, Zoro himself gives the blades the necessary amount of haki. Do you think Zoro will destroy Lucci without a bandana, or will he still wear it, taking revenge on Lucci for humiliating his captain by calling him weak trash in g5 mode... After all, Goofy lost 3 times in one arch. He ran away from Seraphim. Ran away from Lucci. Escaped (he was taken away ) from kizaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.