Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry Zorobros

Woro will one shot Lucci offscreen and then show up to save Lanji from Saturn and Kizaru

Zoro: "Go bake us a cake, Zoro fans told me thats all you did in Whole Cake"

Sanji: "yeah i forgot about 1031 color spread, and Saturn just eye diffed me, im done, can't even fight a Vice Admiral right now"

Zoro: "I have CoC coating bruh, you're not close to me, im sorry"

Luffy: "Zoro! Lets fight together, Captain and Vice Captain.. Hey cook, go make us food so we can eat after we are done here, got it?"

Sanji: "My fans called me Wings of the Pirate King and Warrior of Science... I thought it meant something ffs..."
Sure sounds like a Zorobro dream

The other dreams involve extreme diff fights against English grammar and spelling

Yeah typical zoro fan down scaling sanji opponents ( hypothetically ) instead of accepting sanji has grown strong
Never seen this thing before bro first time happening
Because downscalling makes sense, if fishman luffy was going going at it with kaido like how he did when he unlocked acoc, that would downscale kaido and not upscale luffy that much. A stronger version of WCI luffy got one tapped by Kaido at act one, so fishmand island luffy going blow for blow downscales kaido.

Ima be real with you I don’t remember half the fights in Onigashima.

Robin turned into a demon I think? Sanji had some gene shit against Queen. Zoro cut a fire dragon. That’s all I remember from the non-Yonko fights that arc
You good lmao quick summary:
Franky hurt Sasaki hard with the gaon cannon
Sasaki tried to force a draw with a final suicide rush
Franky ejected from the Shogun and fired a radical beam into sasakis gut

Idc if you're a Sanji/Kizaru fan.

Also, How can a person not be insecure about Zoro if they trash talk Zoro all the fucking time?
That's a lie, I only speak about Zoro, if the Zoro fans are trash talking too, don't think this is a one-sided argument.

I don't care about Zoro as much as you think I do, if you trash talk an Admiral because Zoro didn't had the chance to fight said Admiral and start downplaying him because of it, then I will call you out on that.

That's what he said.
Any feat sanji gets vs kizaru is only bad for admirals
Clearly not.

Why do people think Sanji is a weakling, and what expectations do you have for Sanji?
Current Kizaru is clean after a WSG.

Sanji will have decent speed feats, but if you are claiming he will seriously hurt or push Kizaru, then you better find another agenda to cling on.

Status
Not open for further replies.