Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the people saying Kizaru will turn on Saturn and help Luffy amaze me because not too long ago they were saying he would beat Luffy and wouldn't betray the WG but now let Luffy knocked him on his ass for a solid 4-6 minutes they want them to be friends lmao
I mean
It’s almost like he’s friends with Vegapunk/Sentomaru/Kuma/Bonney. And Saturn is trying to kill two of them (and already did kill one of them). And he’s finding out that Saturn is an irredeemable demon who’s 100% responsible for what Kuma and Bonney went through.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

An attack that pierced through Saturn couldn't penetrate a Number in Onigashima, i can't believe it. The Number is more durable than Saturn because the laser couldn't pierce it and exploded on its face, causing burn damage.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
It's going to be funny if Zoro vs Borsalino somehow happens in this arc or a future one how fast some people are going switch

Borsalino has some bad feats this arc but also some solid feats like against Snakeman

It’s really not. It’s just plot.
Oda needed a reason to keep the main fighters there completely restrained so everyone could focus on Kuma

Kizaru "can't move"

Luffy is exhausted and needs food, blud just vanished now

Sanji and Franky got caught by an ability no one even understands how it works

Even Vegapunk, who has a lot of knowledge himself and could use it against Saturn somehow, got restrained

The certain fandom always has to downscale opponents instead of accepting sanji's growth
Regardless tho, Sanji doing better than Gear 4 Luffy already means he’s stronger than Katakuri which will kill the whole YC# scaling and make people realize kata is just Mr. 3 of the new world
Post automatically merged:

@Sir Yasheen If Sanji performs better than G5, then IJ>G5
That would be a great thing to see

Status
Not open for further replies.