Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean he fainted for 10 minutes more or less after being freely beaten by a 400mi Veteran while fighting her subbordinates, fighting King and Queen at once, getting all his bones crushed, going through huge stress and sending a cyborg brachiosaurus to the borders of the country
And through all that garbage you just posted . What did sanji do to any of those opponents? Black Maria ? Nothing
King ? Zilch
Queen? Queens a bum be satisfied with that shit

Yes, that does make Saturn look worse indeed, but I'm still not ruling out Saturn as Luffy's opponent in the arc. I don't know what to make of Saturn so far because initially, I thought that being the closest people to Imu-sama, the elders were all at least PK level or at the level of Kaido and Shanks. However, I'm getting frustrated as the arc progresses.
Imo the gorosei have mid tier physicals with top tier fruits. They’re difficult to fight but wouldn’t be a problem for a yonko or admiral to kill

He didn't use Acoc then and he still said he was a his limit after, obsiouly using more & more will keep on tiring him seeing as he was running around more against kiz
So becuase he needed to use more power against Kizaru he put himself in a state of total exhaustion… sounds like it’s because of Kizaru?

If the black haze of the awakened zoan allows you to regenerate like Saturn, it is now clear why the Rays recovered so quickly from the fight with Luffi and Zoro has been messing with him for a long time :zorothink:

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Oda made Goofy disapear because:

Sanji gonna keep Saturn or Kizaru busy
Sanji gonna lose.
Saturn gonna try to kill Kuma and Kizaru gonna try to kill Vegapunk
Then Luffy and Zoro arrives, Luffy save Kuma and Zoro save Vegapunk.

Absolute Cinema!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Bro you got 26 messages on the site. Go back to your main if you want to talk shit or log off if you don’t want to see peoples discussions on here.

The log off and ignore buttons work fine.
I am on site for more than a year i think. You can see from my history I don't care for too much negativity. But what I saw today made me stoop to their level. I will not post like this for anytime soon.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Imo the gorosei have mid tier physicals with top tier fruits. They’re difficult to fight but wouldn’t be a problem for a yonko or admiral to kill
I'm also thinking along those lines. If their regeneration is linked to their endurance, it indeed makes them just another Marco in life, capable only of delaying others. Being old, their endurance is carried by the Zoan they possess, which makes sense, to be honest. More specifically, I don't think their Zoan forms alone would be enough to boost their endurance to a higher level. That's why Oda awakened the Devil Fruits of the Goroseis, to further increase their endurance: old age resistance + endurance gained from awakened Devil Fruits + powers that only serve to delay.

I still hope that Saturn surprises me and starts using Adcoc-Haki in these physical attacks he's employing. So far, even though these rays are everywhere when he appears, we don't see any Adcoc-Haki leaking from his physical attacks...
If one of the closest men to Imu-sama is showing such poor performance here, it reflects that he might not be very powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.