JJK 248 Spoilers

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
That s what he tought
He said that guy teleports them to shoko to heal the injured
He tought youji got teleported but then said he used rct
go read the leaks again haha

They’re two separate statements he notices Yuji is using RCT before he even notices ui ui

Did Megumi created Mahoraga?

This said Rika's power, as Mahoraga's, doesn't depend on its user.
How are they similar? We don’t know much about Mahoraga’s origin, we know where Rika comes from, and we know who Yuta is descended from.

Because this Rika is weaker. The real Rika Orimoto passed on at the end of JJK0; the current version is something she left behind, and because of that, Yuta no longer walks around with infinite cursed energy; he only has access to that for 5 minutes at a time.
Yuta has more Cursed Energy than Gojo.

Is he stronger?

I saw some videos explaining how the original Rika disappeared at the end of JJK Chapter 0 and that Yuta made a new one after that.

The first one was strongest because was made out of her real friend. This new one is just cursed energy.

Something like this.
I don’t subscribe to those theories - which is all they are.

All the evidence points towards Yuta being stronger than ever. Limitless CE or not.

kamutoke is gone now
the only person it was used upon was immune to electric attacks
how fuckin sad

and also its conveniently gone forever
confiscation is supposed to be temporary
but sukuna's weapon was just deleted like that
Hopefully he gets the Hiten but Sukuna cursed tool hype might be dead now
:josad:

Yeah but like their takes are fucking terrible

It really feels like they dont know how to read
Ok side tangent. JJK is a series where ability explanations can be pretty convoluted and hard to understand.

But like half the JJK fans I've spoken to don't even understand how Toji and Maki's heavenly restriction works or even the basics of binding vows.

I can understand not getting some of the more convoluted stuff, but it actually feels like half the fanbase is dumb af