JJK 248 Spoilers

since when did these ' gege loves sukuna ' thing start ?
did gege say this or something
Its obvious of how the treatment he got in the manga lol, like all the character that glaze him especially gojo even tho its ooc for him.
On the other hand toji is gege's fav joke by fandom is kinda cringe and not that really connect

Its obvious of how the treatment he got in the manga lol, like all the character that glaze him especially gojo even tho its ooc for him.
sukuna is the strongest , he is exactly how the strongest should be treated
he is also the main villain ,
gojo is hated by gege but gojo also gets his own wank
getting glazed by characters weaker than him doesnt mean shit

On the other hand toji is gege's fav joke by fandom is kinda cringe and not that really connect
considering how many times toji is mentioned in the series , i can easily see him being liked by gege

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
It is interesting that the same chapter Sukuna talks about the soul is the same chapter that Kenjaku transfers control of merger to Megumi that lost his body but prolly has his soul

Gonna call it

Sukuna can't do Merger, Megumi can

It is interesting that the same chapter Sukuna talks about the soul is the same chapter that Kenjaku transfers control of merger to Megumi that lost his body but prolly has his soul

Gonna call it

Sukuna can't do Merger, Megumi can
Megumi is sukuna s culling game nametag
Kenjaku is geto s

How are they similar? We don’t know much about Mahoraga’s origin, we know where Rika comes from, and we know who Yuta is descended from.

Yuta has more Cursed Energy than Gojo.

Is he stronger?

I don’t subscribe to those theories - which is all they are.

All the evidence points towards Yuta being stronger than ever. Limitless CE or not.
What on earth was this supposed to prove? Rika is quite literally a shell of its former self and it can only return to his volume 0 state at 5 minutes per time. Now please explain to me how the fuck Rika got stronger.

Btw, the Gojo and Yuta comparison falls flat, as Gojo has less CE but he uses it more efficiently due to the six eyes. Rika has no such thing helping it.

What on earth was this supposed to prove? Rika is quite literally a shell of its former self and it can only return to his volume 0 state at 5 minutes per time. Now please explain to me how the fuck Rika got stronger.

Btw, the Gojo and Yuta comparison falls flat, as Gojo has less CE but he uses it more efficiently due to the six eyes. Rika has no such thing helping it.
You certainly proved something answering your own question without realising, apparently.

Arbitrarily claiming Rika is “shell of her former self” doesn’t make it so.

Rika no longer having infinite CE (which is a separate topic, but whatever) also doesn’t mean Rika has to be weaker.

There is no indication that she is. Quite the contrary considering the feats Yuta has been pulling.

Last edited: