Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Translation :
- Ulti and Page One came back to their senses and are fine, it's stated by the beasts pirates fodders that Dinosaur df users are very tough and durable.
"But but Yamato > King because he can one shot distracted Flying Six!!!"
Turns out Ulti is okay...

Ulti sama saves this chapter from Yamato's nonsensical future wanks!!!

"But but Yamato is Ace of Beast Pirates!!!"
Turns out she is a damsel that Ace saved in the past

If Yamato is indeed a woman, then welcome to the Crying Damsel Club
In FI we had Shirahoshi
In PH we had Mocca
In Dressrosa we had Rebecca
In Zou we had Sanji
In WCI we had Sanji again
In Wano we have Yamato

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
"But but Yamato > King because he can one shot distracted Flying Six!!!"
Turns out Ulti is okay...

Ulti sama saves this chapter from Yamato's nonsensical future wanks!!!

"But but Yamato is Ace of Beast Pirates!!!"
Turns out she is a damsel that Ace saved in the past

If Yamato is indeed a woman, then welcome to the Crying Damsel Club
In FI we had Shirahoshi
In PH we had Mocca
In Dressrosa we had Rebecca
In Zou we had Sanji
In WCI we had Sanji again
In Wano we have Yamato
Calling it now, the damsel this arc is gonna be Big Meme :gokulaugh:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Hope not, She too Bae, Way more Bae-ish looking than most other women.
Its funny when we realize if Oda introduce a cute/beautiful girl with villain looks like Viola, Hancock, Robin, Pudding. (Baby 5, and Hiyori too i think), and Oda able to make them as a "good" character later in the story.

But, Monet is the only beautiful woman who keeps being a villain. (but she's dead tho).
And, if you considering Smoothie, Gallete, and Amande as a beautiful girl. Then you should suspect if all of them became a good character in the future. :watchout:

Last edited:
Now that Izo/Kiku are reunited, this was my final matchup of Izo/Kiku vs. Ulti/P1. I wrote this a while back:

Izo/Kiku seems likely now. They'll have a reunion and Oda will probably have a sibling fight.

I've always put Izo = Perospero level, so this is a perfect matchup. Luffy also said over and over Kiku is "super strong".

Originally, I had Reiju/Yonji vs. Ulti/P1. If we redo the raid, and Vinsmokes come, that may be possible.

Unlike some people here that thought Chopper and Usopp would beat them. LOL.

Now that Izo/Kiku are reunited, this was my final matchup of Izo/Kiku vs. Ulti/P1. I wrote this a while back:

Originally, I had Reiju/Yonji vs. Ulti/P1. If we redo the raid, and Vinsmokes come, that may be possible.

Unlike some people here that thought Chopper and Usopp would beat them. LOL.
I can see it. I see either scabbards or mid pack trio taking them out. I wonder who brook takes out, maybe a samurai from Orochi side. Oniwaban or the police force

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Ok I'm finally free, do I go back to read the last 69 pages (nice!) or should I take the poll and "yamato-chan" comments as a warning of what I'd be getting myself into?

Plz don't tell me we're already lewding Yamato...we haven't even seen him/her yet :feelscryingman:

Status
Not open for further replies.