Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Add yamato to the list
With all of this, it really is appropriate to have a character named “Who’s Who” in the arc. Lots of character revelations.

I’m all for Yamato actually being a woman who is presenting as a man or her own accord or otherwise, but I’m on the fence about it since there’s no pictures. If Yamato is a man with a feminine face, it’ll be fine, but a bit less interesting considering the characters we already have even though I think Izo identifies as a man and Kiku as a woman.

‘That aside, the thread has been a ride to read lol.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ive changed my mind.

I already had king and queen > kata

But after ulti and pay pay just shrugged off what they did and with jack being awakened kata has lost the benefit of the doubt with the fight against jack.

@TheAncientCenturion
Hes not putting the awakened zoan down
Katakuri could probably extreme diff Jack. Like, it would end as Luffy vs Kata did, but with Jack passing out 2.5 seconds before Katakuri.

Oh shit wtf happened down here while i was sleeping!? Already 60+ pages of comments!? You guys are crazy

Thanks for the summoning guys, i hope spo provider posting at 1 am in Korea is not the new standard from now on?? :feelscryingman:

Anyway what @Taesthetic wrote in summary page is correct~
Not sure if someone else has pointed out (am not reading those 60+ pages) but few points worth mentioning imo on that last part about Yamato and Ace :

가면 떨어지면서 야마토 맨얼굴 나온다는데 미형의 여자라 함.. 에이스와 붙어본 적 있음. 루피 보고 에이스 떠오른다고
- It doesn't actually explicitly say "Yamato IS a beautiful woman", the wording used here has a small nuance "(said to be) beautiful woman"... dunno if that's the provider opinion or in text said by someone else like Luffy, but i'd rather wait until the image and full speech is out to make sure (could be like Izo or Kiku)
- "Ace and Yamato have hanged out together"... Here again, there could be ten other ways to say more explicitly they had relationship but the word used is a bit ambiguous... (can be used about teammates in sports or sthg)

As usual lets not jump to conclusion too early, original spo provider may, intentionally or not, say "Yamato is a beautiful lady who dated with Ace" whereas it could be "Yamato is a feminine-looking dude who was best bud with Ace"

Anyway, personally i like that Oda connected them together, that'll probably give more explanation on why WB & Marco didnt come to Wano sooner

It's not about the chapter content but he's talking about spo providers taking risks and whether people trust the spo or not
Why is his/her has a woman’s face?

Question should be why didnt Whitebeard pirate declare war on beast pirates ?

Lack of explanation and plot kai , so they had no idea about wano situation being so bad is really rubbish plot to me. They were yonkos and would have got inside info easily from rival pirstes .

Odens relationship with whitebeard is an asspull plot if there is no legit explanation about why wb didnt bother about odens situation in wano.
What about the possibility of Oden sending Whitebeard a letter within those 5 years or so Oden was a dance monkey? Kek

Its not confirmed. Looking like a woman doesn't make you a woman in OP. Spoiler providers been wrong before. He already called himself son of Kaido.
I can honestly see them looking like a female, but because Yamato has a feminine face people mistake him as a girl. It could also be a running gag for them. But it doesnt explain the mask theyre wearing since its usually worn by women

Status
Not open for further replies.