Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido is probably inspired by the real Kaidu, the great grandson of Genghis Khan. Whereas Kaidu had a daughter who was his favorite child, a superb fighter and intelligent.

Quite the contrast to Kaido who said my son is an idiot. But if it turns out Yamato is indeed a lady. Yamato already proven she a powerful person, and has smarts where she can easily escape from Kaido captors easily.

That cant be it. Im pretty sure Yamato knows the physical difference of men amd women and has been around the beast pirates enough to see all the women with their breasts larger than mens'. Unless Yamato is flat chested, (which is unlikely with Oda's track record) then they wouldve figured out, "WAIT, Im a woman!"
But what if she is flat chested... Yamato does look so so far but Kimonos man.

F

Fallen Prince

That cant be it. Im pretty sure Yamato knows the physical difference of men amd women and has been around the beast pirates enough to see all the women with their breasts larger than mens'. Unless Yamato is flat chested, (which is unlikely with Oda's track record) then they wouldve figured out, "WAIT, Im a woman!"
I am pretty sure yamato knows she is a girl but all her life she was forced to be a guy probably because kaido wanted a son makes sense.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Thanks, no idea about how long ago that was?? Like, could it be A) around the same time of Oden execution, B) before or C) after?
If someone wants to put the pieces together to try to pinpoint the possible timing of Ace's visit to Wano ^^

I got the understanding from spoiler but what truly is the downfall is black maria calling him bocchan .

I vouch for female fighter in this arc , if yamato is female the entire plot of momo and kaidos relationship makes sense.
Bocchan is exclusively used for males

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Thanks, no idea about how long ago that was?? Like, could it be A) around the same time of Oden execution, B) before or C) after?
If someone wants to put the pieces together to try to pinpoint the possible timing of Ace's visit to Wano ^^
I'm pretty sure Ace arrive at wano when Kaido and Orochi already ruled Wano.

But for how long i have no clue, but its stated "several". 48 weeks is "several" fyi. :kayneshrug:

F

Fallen Prince

Bocchan is exclusively used for males
Yes its male prefix , i need detailed spoiler , is yamato z guy with beautiful female face or girl pretendinv as tom boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.