Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes no sense he called oden a brother , i cannot remember how many people he called that .

Are you saying WB had no clue with wano situation his crew was the powerful in the world. This literally makes no sense he was not worried about odens safety whdn kaido was ruling wano.
Kaidos rule as an emperor in the New World. I'm pretty sure started after Odens death. He very could not have been a big name before Odens death, thus Whitebeard not knowing about Kaidos whereabouts. Also, Whitebeard himself was focused on gaining prowess and supremacy in the New World around that point in time.

But let's assume kaido was already a Yonko before Odens death, and Whitebeard knew about it:

- Oden specifically refused Rayleigh's help and the Roger pirates help in general. Saying he needed to handle it on his own.
- Roger would logically tell Whitebeard this, as it's the reason why Oden didn't return to the WBP.

Whitebeard has two choices now:

-> Not give a fuck/disrespect his brother's wishes about his brother's wishes in dealing with Wano on his own.
-> Respect his brother's wishes and have faith in him.

Whitebeard was a grown man into his late 40s and early 50s. Oden was a man in his 30s. I mean they're not children. A grown man will more than likely respect another grown man's decision. Especially if they are pirates.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You're running a Mafia game, be responsible.
You banned my comrades.....my commanders and veterans.

Revenge will be taken....

Henceforth, Rebornimformer declares war against TAC. Every post you will make will be on my rader.
:getnappaed:
Every character you will wank would be shitted upon.
:attachpol:
Every post you will make will be raided to destroy your alerts.
:laughmoji:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I hope izo answers it.
Ah and yes not think about it. How do you choose to became whitebeard's pirate crew for all the time without want to know what happen to Oden.

I think you're misunderstanding the discussion here. It's about why Whitebeard didn't take action after knowing about Odens death.
Did Whitebeard know if Oden death? Because i dont see the panel if he know that Oden was dead.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Man with every passing Chapter, the old leak from 2015 about the major plot details of One Piece are getting verified one after another. I guess the 2ch user 5 years ago was right on the mark and truly someone close to oda to have that much info. he spoiled so much shit for us. and now that stuffs gettin real
Yeah, I’d also like sauce on that, please...

Man with every passing Chapter, the old leak from 2015 about the major plot details of One Piece are getting verified one after another. I guess the 2ch user 5 years ago was right on the mark and truly someone close to oda to have that much info. he spoiled so much shit for us. and now that stuffs gettin real
What leak?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You banned my comrades.....my commanders and veterans.

Revenge will be taken....

Henceforth, Rebornimformer declares war against TAC. Every post you will make will be on my rader.
:getnappaed:
Every character you will wank would be shitted upon.
:attachpol:
Every post you will make will be raided to destroy your alerts.
:laughmoji:
I don't even know who your commanders are :gonope:

Did Whitebeard know if Oden death? Because i dont see the panel if he know that Oden was dead.
The fact that Ace had been to Wano and got to know the people well. On top of Marines themselves knowing about Kaidos whereabouts being Wano. Whitebeard should logically know about his death or atleast deduce it.

There's nothing saying he did or didnt. But just talking hypothetical scenarios. If he didn't then the only answer to him not checking is listening to Odens wishes about handling Wano on his own. Just cause they were brothers at one point doesn't mean he needs to go around chasing him to check up on him in Wano when Oden made it clear to Roger pirates he didn't want outside interference.

Rayleigh watched on TV as his "partner's" son got killed. And only thing he shed a tear at was Whitebeard's death. Is that a plothole for Rayleigh not caring about the death of his partner's son or going to help? Crocus didn't as well.. I know a lot of people were mad that Ray didn't. But in the end they're all people with their own ideas and beliefs.

If Whitebeard didn't go babysit Oden at Wano against his wishes, then that's simply part of who Whitebeard is.

Status
Not open for further replies.