Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure yamato knows she is a girl but all her life she was forced to be a guy probably because kaido wanted a son makes sense.
My problem with this is that, what was the point of them saying "Im son of Kaido" to Luffy previous chapter. It couldve been, "Im Yamato. The daughter of Kaido." Making them being female now makes it seem weird when they couldve been said that.
Its like Oda just want stupid cliffhangers for the fun of it to make it shocking

Man with every passing Chapter, the old leak from 2015 about the major plot details of One Piece are getting verified one after another. I guess the 2ch user 5 years ago was right on the mark and truly someone close to oda to have that much info. he spoiled so much shit for us. and now that stuffs gettin real
I would like to see a source of that 2015 spoiler that predicted this please.

F

Fallen Prince

My problem with this is that, what was the point of them saying "Im son of Kaido" to Luffy previous chapter. It couldve been, "Im Yamato. Ithe daughter of Kaido." Making them being female now makes it seem weird when they couldve been said that.
Its like Oda just want stupid cliffhangers for the fun of it to make it shocking
This is likely yamato was born in male dominated environment it makes sense kaido taught them to be like son.

Question should be why didnt Whitebeard pirate declare war on beast pirates ?

Lack of explanation and plot kai , so they had no idea about wano situation being so bad is really rubbish plot to me. They were yonkos and would have got inside info easily from rival pirstes .

Odens relationship with whitebeard is an asspull plot if there is no legit explanation about why wb didnt bother about odens situation in wano.
Well bro it depends on how you view Whitebeard.

If you view Whitebeard as somebody who goes after revenge recklessly, then it makes perfect sense for why you would consider it a plot hole.

If you view Whitebeard as somebody who cherishes the lives of his sons above all else, then him not going for revenge of Odens death is pretty clear, he's not gonna waste the lives of his sons in a war over a dead man.

I mean for all we know Whitebeard and Kaido did clash after that, never know. Whitebeard then captured him, but Kaido escaped.

My problem with this is that, what was the point of them saying "Im son of Kaido" to Luffy previous chapter. It couldve been, "Im Yamato. The daughter of Kaido." Making them being female now makes it seem weird when they couldve been said that.
There has to be a good explanation, Oda is not stupid.

F

Fallen Prince

If you view Whitebeard as somebody who goes after revenge recklessly, then it makes perfect sense for why you would consider it a plot hole.

If you view Whitebeard as somebody who cherishes the lives of his sons above all else, then him not going for revenge of Odens death is pretty clear, he's not gonna waste the lives of his sons in a war over a dead man.

I mean for all we know Whitebeard and Kaido did clash after that, never know.
This makes no sense he called oden a brother , i cannot remember how many people he called that .

Are you saying WB had no clue with wano situation his crew was the powerful in the world. This literally makes no sense he was not worried about odens safety when kaido was ruling wano.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

I mean for all we know Whitebeard and Kaido did clash after that, never know. Whitebeard then captured him, but Kaido escaped.
Thats not enough. Remember, Whitebeard call Oden as "Brother" not "Son". So its so odd when you dont want to see ur brother for almost 20 years? Cmon now, thats really plot hole.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Status
Not open for further replies.