[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, if you ever use Zombie Cultists again, always turn them back to their previous alignments when the leader gets offed. Unlike normal Cults who can survive by staying hidden, there‘s nothing you can do as a Zombie Cultist since you are outed. It‘s a rough spot to be in.

Oh yeah, if you ever use Zombie Cultists again, always turn them back to their previous alignments when the leader gets offed. Unlike normal Cults who can survive by staying hidden, there‘s nothing you can do as a Zombie Cultist since you are outed. It‘s a rough spot to be in.
It gives the zombies zero reason to actually try for the necromancer if they know they’re going to turn back when they die.

It creates zero reason to actually play for the new wincon aside from kindness which a majority of mafia players aren’t going to operate on.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I understand but you should know that I always balance things out accordingly even if things seem crazy.

I had posted a few warnings in the thread about the legion but barely anybody actually read them, heck @Emil told you guys to straight up ignore those posts lmao.

@Sallucion for one knew about demons perma dying in the twisting nether and @MangoSenpai but Im surprised they didnt make any mention of it once Polar started reforming the first time.
I mean, there was no twisting nether mechanics to be seen, so I didn't think about it

It gives the zombies zero reason to actually try for the necromancer if they know they’re going to turn back when they die.

It creates zero reason to actually play for the new wincon aside from kindness which a majority of mafia players aren’t going to operate on.
Usually they aren’t in a chat with the Cultist and are just pawns under their control. That kind of Zombie Cult is actually new to me.

Usually they aren’t in a chat with the Cultist and are just pawns under their control. That kind of Zombie Cult is actually new to me.
I saw the ones Aries has used before lol.

This one was meant to be more of a true cult with a twist. The balancing being that it isn’t actively taking away living parity from town like a regular cult does. (And also it worked to counter balance the pro town zombies lol)

A shame we never got to see the 3rd zombie cult of Odyn happening lol. Wanted to see town shook by a 3rd zombie color popping up

I saw the ones Aries has used before lol.

This one was meant to be more of a true cult with a twist. The balancing being that it isn’t actively taking away living parity from town like a regular cult does. (And also it worked to counter balance the pro town zombies lol)

A shame we never got to see the 3rd zombie cult of Odyn happening lol. Wanted to see town shook by a 3rd zombie color popping up
It just, kinda sucks for the converted people lol. Imagine doing so well to get night killed just to become a Zombie. If Indigo wasn‘t doing so well to get Town read it would have sucked :milaugh:.

Status
Not open for further replies.