Speculations A clash between the fastest: Sanji vs Kizaru

Is Sanji fighting Kizaru?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oda has hyped Sanji's speed way too much for them not to fight for at least a chapter

Saved Edison from a point blank Laser

Travelled through 2 different floors and still stopped Nami from getting fumbled (he is even panting)

CoO and speed (Sanji hypes himself up)

This one was close as hell

Nobody expects anyone else other than Luffy to beat the main antagonists, of course, but we need to admit that this has the potential to look extremely good (and most likely make Kizaru vs Gear 5 Luffy Round 1 look really bad in comparison)

I don't think this will happen but if it does I will slander the fuck out of Admiral fans for it
Like bruh, imagine laughing at Kaidou for being stalled by the Scabbards or Yamato and then Kizaru gets stalled by fucking Sanji
Except that Exoskeleton Sanji shits on Yamato and the Scrubbards. You literally have Oda making Gear 4 Luffy look weak in comparison to reversed eyebrow's Sanji in this arc, Shishi Son Son was less impactful than Sanji's attack as well

And Kizaru already won the first round against Luffy anyways, so it's irrelevant

:kayneshrug:

It will be a cool fight to see. Speedster vs Speedster but logically sanji shouldn't last long against Kizaru.

Also sanji is used as a hypetool a lot on post skip. Its better not to gas it too much.
Post automatically merged:

Except that Exoskeleton Sanji shits on Yamato and the Scrubbards. You literally have Oda making Gear 4 Luffy look weak in comparison to reversed eyebrow's Sanji in this arc, Shishi Son Son was less impactful than Sanji's attack as well

And Kizaru already won the first round against Luffy anyways, so it's irrelevant

Damn. How can you be so wrong :kobeha:

Sanji has no advanced Haki, he gets stomped badly

Come to think of it this is better than Morley and Karasu stalling Aramaki and Issho, so it's not that bad, but still.
Those two had a pass. Apparently they couldn't use their haki to avoid CD casualties (but still could turn into giant plant kaijus without casualties). Kaido also had a pass: he was playing around with his meal, enjoying some entertainment on his way to the capital.

On the other hand, this fine WG gentleman and his cog are here on a very important mission and can't afford to mess around with "mere commanders" (quoting Aramaki here).

But in all seriousness I'm intrigued for next week's chapter. I genuinely don't know how Oda will handle this.