One Piece Chapter 1104 : Thanks Daddy

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
I feel so bad for Luffybros. He defeated a Kaido that was far from being at 100%, couldn't even scratch baby King, then went all out and fainted against Lucci, someone Zoro is toying with, and now he lost to a nerfed Kizaru? :kobeha:
Bro, take 4 attempts, rest, eat and attack a Kaido who was beaten by 20 people and who was stripped of 80% HP is not a victory. This is crap. Now we see what happens when goofy is 1 on 1 faced with a mini king and an admiral. He lost to a morally broken kizar and cannot get up while he is being hidden and fed.

Bro, take 4 attempts, rest, eat and attack a Kaido who was beaten by 20 people and who was stripped of 80% HP is not a victory. This is crap. Now we see what happens when goofy is 1 on 1 faced with a mini king and an admiral. He lost to a morally broken kizar and cannot get up while he is being hidden and fed.
Blyat

Yeah Zoro is clearly stronger. Goofy still negs the whole crew tho

First chapter in a while that i didn't skim through but read Kuma isn't in great shape he is done. Saturn is fully reovered nothing he has sustained had any lasting effects on him there is nobody on the island who is capable of dealing with him than the two missing guys currently. Also very interesting kizaru looked pretty excited about growth of the strawhats even praising them. I recall certain moss head who hasn't gotten the opportunity to show his growth and has a score to settle from sabaody.

People who believe trash like Lucci will push Zoro to high diff fight or be able stall him while all this is going on will have rude awakening
He is another pica to Zoro without the ability hide himself lmao

The stage is set for Zoro and goofy in the upcoming chapter there is no chance of Kizaru switching sides or Saturn being stalled by Kuma or ancient robot :milaugh:

Will give this chapter 3/5 for sanjino and wranky performance :stealthblack: :fransuper:

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Luffy: "Caribou... can you handle Kizaru? The Spider-Guy is mine."
Caribou: "Kehihihihi... of course! It's time to show you my true worth, Captain!"

Kizaru smirks, and speedblitzes Caribou with a kick. Caribou opens his stomach, revealing a light glove, and Kizaru gasps as his leg is grabbed and sucked into Caribou. Kizaru tries to flee, but Caribou grabs his throat with another light glove, then forces Kizaru into his swamp while choking him.

Saturn sweats as Luffy goes Gear 5, and Caribou pulls out a massive machine gun.

Luffy: "I'm so glad we took you with us when we left Wano, Caribou! Now we're Nakama, nishishishishi! Give me some more meat after we kick this guy's ass, okay?"

Caribou: "Of course, Luffy! Let's show the World Government why the Straw Hat Pirates are the greatest Yonkou Crew on these seas! THE ONE PIECE IS OURS TO TAKE!"

Somewhere, a lone rabbit weeps a single tear while Hiyori explains the fuel efficiency of Kurozumi to the Wano populace and a towel gets boiled in oil.

Editor's Note: "The two strongest Straw Hats stare down a Gorosei! Caribou joins the crew at last, and takes down an Admiral! Will Caribou's real goal be revealed soon???"

But seriously we'll probably see Caribou next chapter, bless his swampy soul.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Caribou: "Kehihihihi... of course! It's time to show you my true worth, Captain!"

Kizaru smirks, and speedblitzes Caribou with a kick. Caribou opens his stomach, revealing a light glove, and Kizaru gasps as his leg is grabbed and sucked into Caribou. Kizaru tries to flee, but Caribou grabs his throat with another light glove, then forces Kizaru into his swamp while choking him.

Saturn sweats as Luffy goes Gear 5, and Caribou pulls out a massive machine gun.

Luffy: "I'm so glad we took you with us when we left Wano, Caribou! Now we're Nakama, nishishishishi! Give me some more meat after we kick this guy's ass, okay?"

Caribou: "Of course, Luffy! Let's show the World Government why the Straw Hat Pirates are the greatest Yonkou Crew on these seas! THE ONE PIECE IS OURS TO TAKE!"

Somewhere, a lone rabbit weeps a single tear while Hiyori explains the fuel efficiency of Kurozumi to the Wano populace and a towel gets boiled in oil.

Editor's Note: "The two strongest Straw Hats stare down a Gorosei! Caribou joins the crew at last, and takes down an Admiral! Will Caribou's real goal be revealed soon???"

"A towel gets boiled in oil as Hiyori explains the fuel efficiency of the Kurozumi...." RIP IM DEAD, KILLED BY A TOO FUNNY CLOWN!

I'm not sure whether I love or hate that Kizaru and Caribou part and poor Carrot lmao.

Caribou is actually a nice guy it is just that his appearance (not his fault) isn't so pretty :josad:

Last edited:

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave

"A towel gets boiled in oil as Hiyori explains the fuel efficiency of the Kurozumi...." RIP IM DEAD, KILLED BY A TOO FUNNY CLOWN!

I'm not sure whether I love or hate that Kizaru and Caribou part and poor Carrot lmao.
Kizaruber Eats

Caribou Eats Kizaru

:hihihi:

Carrot's treatment still pisses me off. Even the haters thought she deserved better, oi.