Versus Battle Yuta vs Sukuna Bet/Prediction Thread

How far does Yuta push Sukuna? Do we see Open/Fuga in this fight? Is the fight conclusive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How far does Yuta push Sukuna? Do we see Open/Fuga in this fight? Is the fight conclusive?

Personally, I think this is an inconclusive fight (someone else will interfere/join) where Sukuna is pushed to low-mid difficulty.

I also think we will see Sukuna's Fuga in this fight since I believe Sukuna's CT involves storage, similar to Yuta. Although I might be biased because I really want to know what it is lol

Summoning random members of the JJK squad:

@Shiroyru @L57 @zenox @NikaInParis @ConquistadoR @TheKnightOfTheSea @MonsterKaido @kom5 @Ice devil slayer @NAMELESS @notAfanboy @Moegara @The "Tyrant" Kuma @MonochromeYoru @Enzo @thisnewtechnique @Indigo @Mr.9000 @LeMillion1999 @soheilhazrat @Dark Admiral

I fucking hate auto merge so I apologize for mentioning you twice.

Im not sure that was a world slash net tbh.
To be fair we didn’t see the chant/charge before it in which case it would be a normal dismantle net and Kashimo is fodder.

But the slashes are so wide/large that they must have been world slashes imo.

Rika and Yuta just die instantly if he uses that

Mid diff solely because Yuta can finally go all out
We may see Open, but we've been saying it for a while now. Though now he's without his tool, so maybe it's a bit more likely this time around lol

I hope Yuta isn't killed, though. Let someone interfere amd save him, I like my boy too much
Don’t worry. Hakari will save him!

Also another reason we could see Open is because Gege’s character in the No.9 one shot that uses Open has a very similar ability to Yuta.

So thematically it could make sense (assuming Sukuna has something similar) for him to show Yuta a rival storage ability.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
To be fair we didn’t see the chant/charge before it in which case it would be a normal dismantle net and Kashimo is fodder.

But the slashes are so wide/large that they must have been world slashes imo.

Rika and Yuta just die instantly if he uses that
But wasnt Sukuna firing off building-sized Dismantles even before he got the world slash?

Like against Gojo when they were going at each other in cqc. I think the World Slash is also a Dismantle, just with the target changed to cut through everything.

But wasnt Sukuna firing off building-sized Dismantles even before he got the world slash?

Like against Gojo when they were going at each other in cqc. I think the World Slash is also a Dismantle, just with the target changed to cut through everything.
True, and the slashes he used on Kusakabe/Higuruma were drawn as white air cuts like the two on Kashimo. So it is possible.

Would Gege really do Kashimo that dirty tho lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
True, and the slashes he used on Kusakabe/Higuruma were drawn as white air cuts like the two on Kashimo. So it is possible.

Would Gege really do Kashimo that dirty tho lol
Kashimo was just a character written to (1) show off Hakari's abilities and (2) glaze Sukuna and show his opinion on "love".

The man was relevant for around 5/6 chapters, which is nothing in the grand scheme of things tbh

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Fight finishing inconclusive after sukuna uses open or another technique seems like the realistic scenario

Also there was a good post on reddit that alludes to sukuna having trouble using rct?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Jujutsufolk/comments/19ade8v
Either from higuruma or his brain still being messed up after fighting gojo.

He's getting pushed more and more now especially considering yuji hasn't been strong cleaved yet,
Sukuna is just that weakened and Yuta is stronger than the bum kashimo.

Gege won’t kill his golden boy Yuta, so someone else will come along to bail him out. I think Maki will jump Uraume and then her and Hakari will join up with Yuta to 3v1 Sukuna. Hakari is the most likely of the 3 to die