Versus Battle Yuta vs Sukuna Bet/Prediction Thread

How far does Yuta push Sukuna? Do we see Open/Fuga in this fight? Is the fight conclusive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why is most people thought this was gonna be 1v1? Yuji is literally there is he just standing there watching? lol.
The fight is gonna 2v1 at first then both could push sukuna to high diff assuming his CE is lessening after gojo fight and cant use DE, last chapter hinted they have strategy i assume maki is waiting for a surprise attack and other help it too, tho i think the fight is will be inconclusive bcs at some point sukuna will start the merger

Why is most people thought this was gonna be 1v1? Yuji is literally there is he just standing there watching? lol.
The fight is gonna 2v1 at first then both could push sukuna to high diff assuming his CE is lessening after gojo fight and cant use DE, last chapter hinted they have strategy i assume maki is waiting for a surprise attack and other help it too, tho i think the fight is will be inconclusive bcs at some point sukuna will start the merger
Because Yuji and 4 other people were already around this whole time and we still got Sukuna vs Higuruma as almost a 1vs1.

Not saying Yuji won't manage to help out more but he's not been much of a factor so far. It looks like Yuji will keep surviving and persevering somehow while Sukuna runs a gauntlet right besides him.

Is there any reason to believe Sukuna's CE is lessened or that he can't use DE? He got it all back when he recovered his old body. His brain healed just as much as the rest of his body.

Because they are delusional

So how much do you think Yuji will contribute to the current step of the fight?
Does it matter?

Sukuna praising Queen of curses means he acknowledges the strength so it will be high diff at least.
And yes it would be inconclusive battle.
Pretty sure it was sarcastic. Sukuna was mocking Gojo when he said "See ya around Strongest" when Gojo lost his domain due to brain damage and
he was about to pull up his.

High diff is crazy.

I just thought you would have a strong opinion on the matter based on that comment, but I guess it doesn't.

Sukuna praising Queen of curses means he acknowledges the strength so it will be high diff at least.
And yes it would be inconclusive battle.
I wish he does, but it seems unlikely even for an ex-MC. Maybe if Maki finally makes a move and teams up with him...

I dont think Sukuna will use world slash on Yuta or Yuji.
As you said before, Sukuna will fight the merger. Probably, he is saving it for that fight? As it requires charge up.

As for Yuta vs Sukuna, I want to see if Yuta can keep up with Sukuna's speed. Yuji is FAST, but Sukuna still managed to dodge the sword attack in millisecond.

Yuta or Yuji wont die now, not because they can use RCT, it is because Sukuna's output has decreased (or maybe he is just holding back?). Maybe he can use chants to boost the attack and it can become lethal, but I think Rika will protect Yuta.

One more thing, Sukuna said "try harder", it means we may see Yuta use 5-minutes Rika power up.

I am more hyped about Yuji and Yuta team up. Yuji works well as a duo, as we have already seen; Yuji/Todo vs Mahito.

Yuta is experienced, like who would kiss a curse?
It means he can take calculated risks. Let's see if he can outsmart Sukuna.

Sukuna still wins though.

Mid diff > If Sukuna's output has decreased and he has to use FUGA, and again it depends on how Yuta counter those atatcks

Low diff > If Sukuna does not use FUGA. Keep in mind Sukuna cant use domain expansion now.

Fight will be inconclusive and 50/50 about FUGA.

And tags didnt work @EmperorKinyagi

Last edited:
Because Yuji and 4 other people were already around this whole time and we still got Sukuna vs Higuruma as almost a 1vs1.

Not saying Yuji won't manage to help out more but he's not been much of a factor so far. It looks like Yuji will keep surviving and persevering somehow while Sukuna runs a gauntlet right besides him.

Is there any reason to believe Sukuna's CE is lessened or that he can't use DE? He got it all back when he recovered his old body. His brain healed just as much as the rest of his body.
Higuruma is literally just stalled few min and his objective is take his ct that was their plan,
It was explicitly stated they had plan with this fight against sukuna we and the cast know no one can solo sukuna why are u still persistent with that solo gauntlet lol.
Also people keep underestimating yuji lol not only that he has grow stronger than before he has pysical strength on par with maki on top of have massive cursed energy dont compare him to some bum grade1 like kusakabe and hakari who cant use rct

He is different lv now expect some massive powerup, he is a literal mc against main villain in the final arc lmao, he is closer to the like yuta and kenjaku level. People can cry about it when he beat sukuna's ass just with thru of battle willpower idc gege literally bend the plot for sukuna with that confiscation bs last chapter