Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ulti and yamato chan will join luffy crew yall heard here first....
:ultimoji::ultimoji::ultimoji::ultimoji::ultimoji::ultimoji:
Yamato ONLY
Ulti should just keep her mask and stay away, we don't want any virus on the ship LOL

I accept Pageone though
:kata:
He's a cool lad, can make a team with Sanji :steef:

But I'm still, 100% counting on Pedro to be the 3rd SH in New World, even when he was introduced before Jinbe or other people joining, I theorized he will be the third to join after Jinbe and a female....

Also, let's hope Yamato joining will KICK Carrot out of equation, fuck that boring rabbit LOL, Cheap Chopper version 2.0, the demo version even, not the full one LOL

Equation is:
- Male (described as monster) (Zoro/Chopper/Jinbe)
- Female from enemy organization (Nami/Robin/Yamato)
- Male who lead a group (Usopp Pirates/Franky Family/Nox Pirates) (If not Pedro, then someone else who lead a group of people)
- A gentleman who is found on a ship (Seafaring Restaurant Chef gentleman/ Ghost Ship gentleman/ gentleman on a ship) + being a pervert LOL

what I mean is ... in a land fight ... it was unlikey for them to win

for same reason that sea fights with Big Mom is not fair ... she can change the weather

ability and power

are not same thing
Doesn't really change anything.
Shiki was stated to be one of the most powerful pirates the world has seen and to be strong enough to be a rival to Roger. Only Roger and Whitebeard in their prime are sure to match and beat him in 1v1.

From swrml of Arlong Park Forum :

Seems like the korean provider 106.101 wont be spoiling any more stuff. A lot of people on the korean site dcinside.com are hating on him.
They stated that theyre gonna report every spoiler that gets posted on monday or tuesday now. As usual because of copyright infringement.
Im not sure if he already and actually did but someone posted a picture where he reported 106.101 to the local authorities.

I only used google translate if someone is able to fully translate the following two pictures it would be really appreciated.

The top in the first pic says sth like: National Police Agency Korean and a bit underneath it.
"cyber copyright infringement"

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...93492377_1.jpg

This pic basically says what I summed up at the beginning.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...1593492377.jpg
Didn’t know Shanks was korean

M

MD Zolo

From swrml of Arlong Park Forum :

Seems like the korean provider 106.101 wont be spoiling any more stuff. A lot of people on the korean site dcinside.com are hating on him.
They stated that theyre gonna report every spoiler that gets posted on monday or tuesday now. As usual because of copyright infringement.
Im not sure if he already and actually did but someone posted a picture where he reported 106.101 to the local authorities.

I only used google translate if someone is able to fully translate the following two pictures it would be really appreciated.

The top in the first pic says sth like: National Police Agency Korean and a bit underneath it.
"cyber copyright infringement"

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...93492377_1.jpg

This pic basically says what I summed up at the beginning.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...1593492377.jpg
I don't get it... Monday/Tuesday spoilers infringes copyright but Wednesday/Thursday spoilers don't?!!

This seems less like the work of upstanding citizen and more like the work of rival spoiler providers who can only provide spoilers on Wednesday/Thursday.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
I don't get it... Monday/Tuesday spoilers infringes copyright but Wednesday/Thursday spoilers don't?!!

This seems less like the work of upstanding citizen and more like the work of rival spoiler providers who can only provide spoilers on Wednesday/Thursday.
Yeah this has to be the work of some salty spoiler provider who is losing money because this Korean dude is giving it to us earlier.

Yamato ONLY
Ulti should just keep her mask and stay away, we don't want any virus on the ship LOL

I accept Pageone though
:kata:
He's a cool lad, can make a team with Sanji :steef:

But I'm still, 100% counting on Pedro to be the 3rd SH in New World, even when he was introduced before Jinbe or other people joining, I theorized he will be the third to join after Jinbe and a female....

Also, let's hope Yamato joining will KICK Carrot out of equation, fuck that boring rabbit LOL, Cheap Chopper version 2.0, the demo version even, not the full one LOL

Equation is:
- Male (described as monster) (Zoro/Chopper/Jinbe)
- Female from enemy organization (Nami/Robin/Yamato)
- Male who lead a group (Usopp Pirates/Franky Family/Nox Pirates) (If not Pedro, then someone else who lead a group of people)
- A gentleman who is found on a ship (Seafaring Restaurant Chef gentleman/ Ghost Ship gentleman/ gentleman on a ship) + being a pervert LOL
Lol you are really hating carrot huh

F

Fallen Prince

We don't even know if Yamato is a female or male...
Also Ace's relationship with him could be like how he had with Oars Junior so going off the jokes with him being gay is retarded.
Yamato is most likely based on onnagata , if you ever watched kabuki play the male actor playing female roles.

Its little different from kiku and izu btw they kind of accept themselves as women .

Doesn't really change anything.
Shiki was stated to be one of the most powerful pirates the world has seen and to be strong enough to be a rival to Roger. Only Roger and Whitebeard in their prime are sure to match and beat him in 1v1.
I'm not a big fan of Shiki hype .... but I don't mind it either

what I'm talking here is Shiki crew .... while both Roger and Whitebeard had a top tier underling .... Shiki don't seem to have that

he had the bigger crew but compare to some one like Big Mom his crew is not even that big ...

so we can't be sure if his crew is Yonko level

Status
Not open for further replies.