Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Can't oneshot distracted Ulti with named attack. Well actually, she dealt less damage to Ulti with named attack than King to Big Mom and half of her crew (mentally) without any named attack.
2. Supposed to be "Ace of Beasts" but turns out to be another Ace's damsel.

Pageone and Ulti got confirmed to be stronger Devil fruit users then queen whom King is equal to lol.
It's mistranslation Madjor
Correct one:
Translation :
- Ulti and Page One came back to their senses and are fine, it's stated by the beasts pirates fodders that Dinosaur df users are very tough and durable.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
1. Can't oneshot distracted Ulti with named attack. Well actually, she dealt less damage to Ulti with named attack than King to Big Mom and half of her crew (mentally) without any named attack.
2. Supposed to be "Ace of Beasts" but turns out to be another Ace's damsel.

It's mistranslation Madjor
Correct one:
Where did Yamato and Luffy fail to one shot Ulti and Pageone? Seems like the Calamity level Flying 6 both got one shot and white eyed last chapter but healed quickly because they are Zoans lol.

At no point was the sinking Ling ship redeemed this chapter, his equal in Queen is getting crapped on by luffy and Yamato one shot material lol.

That's just how Zoans are, outside of lazy fucks like Jabura
Defeated Natural Born Destroyer Yonko without named attack and traumatized her strongest Veteran > failed to shot distracted ancient zoan user with named attack

P.s.
Natural Born Destroyer has more hype than ancient zoans.
Post automatically merged:

Where did Yamato and Luffy fail to one shot Ulti and Pageone? Seems like the Calamity level Flying 6 both got one shot and white eyed last chapter but healed quickly because they are Zoans lol.
It's not one shot if the target wakes up right after.
White eyes don't mean much, Luffy also got one from Apoo

At no point was the sinking Ling ship redeemed this chapter, his equal in Queen is getting crapped on by luffy and Yamato one shot material lol.
Lamato will be a damsel.

"I will revenge Oden by defeating my daddy Kaido!!!"
Well at one time Rebecca also promised to get Mera Mera and defeating Doffy, turns out she is a crybaby. That Lamato's future.

If yamato is a woman, she might sucessfully deceived every people in Onigashima.
Because they always thought that Yamato is a man.
Well, maybe Yamato is one of two famous cases in Japan:
- A woman who was raised as a man to be the next successor (Kinda like Kyuubi in Gintama) cause in old Japan, they prefer men to be successor, so maybe she found Ace the first person to treat her like her normal self (and she became buddy with him for his attitude) as both share the same concept of society not accepting them as who they are (son of roger and a successor female)

2- OR, a male with the heart of a lady (kiku's case) where also in old traditional thoughts, they didn't treat them properly (even nowadays)

So, regardless I feel Ace attitude of carefree is what made them become friends.. and their chit-chat started until Luffy topic came along

Failed to defeat her enemy even though she attacked Ulti out of nowhere, used a named attack and both of her hands
Who's Who and Sasaki sent their men to capture her
Anyone who is capable of bringing her back to her father gets a chance to choose and fight a calamity (including Jack the weakest one)
King and Jack are ready to fight (in 1 on 1) the one who brings Yamato

Result: Yamato > King :milaugh:

Last edited:
More I see about Kaido crew, so more I can tell that the Minks would have it even harder.
Imagine Kaido sending two flyers like Pageone and Ulti+many headliners to backup Jack, for sure the Minks would get overwhelmed.
It show that Kaido crew is really tough and large, if one squad of him can give a whole nation like the Minks very trouble.
And it seems like he have over 10Squads...
King squad
Queen squad
Jack squad
Who´sWho squad
Sasaki squad
Black Marie squad
Ulti and Pageone squad(I think both where in same crew)
xDrake squad
Apoo squad
Hawkins squad

Overall you can see how balanced and well Kaido crew are, each squad is powerful and strong, alone these make his crew looking very good. Outside of the Yonkous,RA and Navy no one could even fight him back, I can understand why Doflamingo fear Kaido so much, Kaido himself isn´t even need to take out other countries.

More I see about Kaido crew, so more I can tell that the Minks would have it even harder.
Imagine Kaido sending two flyers like Pageone and Ulti+many headliners to backup Jack, for sure the Minks would get overwhelmed.
It show that Kaido crew is really tough and large, if one squad of him can give a whole nation like the Minks very trouble.
And it seems like he have over 10Squads...
King squad
Queen squad
Jack squad
Who´sWho squad
Sasaki squad
Black Marie squad
Ulti and Pageone squad(I think both where in same crew)
xDrake squad
Apoo squad
Hawkins squad

Overall you can see how balanced and well Kaido crew are, each squad is powerful and strong, alone these make his crew looking very good. Outside of the Yonkous,RA and Navy no one could even fight him back, I can understand why Doflamingo fear Kaido so much, Kaido himself isn´t even need to take out other countries.
The Yonko crews are all far above any of the other current pirate crews. Only the Rocks Pirates, the Roger Pirates and the Golden Lion Pirates were comparable and superior in strength.
There are good reasons why the WG and the Navy refrain themselves from taking on the Yonkos most of the time and why most of the pirates are either crushed by or bent the knee to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.