Chapter 784

Translation is super bad. But seems like Riboku planned big this time. Hi Shin unit would have been led into this fort irrespective of their position in the battlefield? This is what Heki was telling us before the war started?

Maybe Shin’s predictions will come true. They will get back to their position before Ousen is in extreme trouble. Gigakou had a great feat to break away but he’s heavily injured now and he may drag even more of Seika army towards Ousen. That’s kind of stupid thing to do I think.

Hohsen’s (lol) new strategy was broken easily by SBS……Nothing beats martial might I guess. Shiryuu last panel was so damn hype. Imagine if she fends off two monsters from Seika. It will be an insane feat for her and Ousen army. Hope Denrimi can do something too.
Post automatically merged:

Wonder what Riboku will do now? Is he totally out of the picture? Will he support Enkan to annihilate Qin’s RW and help SBS. His multiple tunnel and fort plan can be used by SSJ as well against YTW. Qin have been in back foot for quite a long time now. I hope they do something this arc and deal some critical damage to Zhao.

Last edited:
So what you guys think will happen to Shiryou? Will she live or die?
Either she dies or Sou'ou dies saving her. Since she isn't a General, it'd be easier for her to die in the story for a sad death than to find a replacement for Sou'ou, so my money is on her dying.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Ousen's commanders have survived in situations where the community expects them to die

Ignoring Gigakou, I remember the entire community thought Sou'Ou was fucked at Atsuyo(?) before Ousen personally showed up to save him.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Horrible translation but here’s some interesting points:

-Riboku built multiple fortresses and multiple tunnels in order to lure the Hi Shin Unit (Godboku)
-Kanjou said that despite outnumbering them, it is still the Gyoku Hou unit who are being pushed back as the Seika army continues to advance on Ousen’s main
-It is the strength of the Seika troops this chapter that are hyped, they are strong and brave and have incredible heart
-Ousen trying to isolate Shibashou in preparation for recruitment. Lol
-Akou abandoning his army, I maintain that this is either an incredibly impressive feat or incredibly stupid. It could be impressive because we could see how the Akou army continues to function independently which would hype Akou, or it could lead to them getting trashed by Gakushou. Since Akou going alone to Ousen’s main army doesn’t change much.

And lastly, the Hi Shin Unit is heading toward Ousen’s main? I wonder if this is something Riboku has accounted for in his planning. He doesn’t seem concerned.

Shin vs Shibashou incoming?

Horrible translation but here’s some interesting points:

-Riboku built multiple fortresses and multiple tunnels in order to lure the Hi Shin Unit (Godboku)
-Kanjou said that despite outnumbering them, it is still the Gyoku Hou unit who are being pushed back as the Seika army continues to advance on Ousen’s main
-It is the strength of the Seika troops this chapter that are hyped, they are strong and brave and have incredible heart
-Ousen trying to isolate Shibashou in preparation for recruitment. Lol
-Akou abandoning his army, I maintain that this is either an incredibly impressive feat or incredibly stupid. It could be impressive because we could see how the Akou army continues to function independently which would hype Akou, or it could lead to them getting trashed by Gakushou. Since Akou going alone to Ousen’s main army doesn’t change much.

And lastly, the Hi Shin Unit is heading toward Ousen’s main? I wonder if this is something Riboku has accounted for in his planning. He doesn’t seem concerned.

Shin vs Shibashou incoming?
Shin is going towards right wing (his previous position). Ouhon is sending Akakin to help out Ousen, Shiryuu has asked Sou’ou to help out Ousen and Akou is heading towards Ousen.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Shin is going towards right wing (his previous position)
Oh damn I must’ve missed this lol.

Yeah, Ousen is fucked lol. It’s truly going to take a miracle for Qin to win this. I’m starting to think Hango really will be an overwhelming victory for Zhao…keep in mind the Qin’s goal here was to capture Gian, they’d have to capture Hango before even attempting to approach Gian lol

Oh damn I must’ve missed this lol.

Yeah, Ousen is fucked lol. It’s truly going to take a miracle for Qin to win this. I’m starting to think Hango really will be an overwhelming victory for Zhao…keep in mind the Qin’s goal here was to capture Gian, they’d have to capture Hango before even attempting to approach Gian lol
This might also be a one day battle which I would actually really like.

LOL this author Ousen is in "danger" and Shin will save him in the last minute and will again be a hero for physical action not for us stratetgy strategically seeing Shin is a catastrophe Ousen is using a good strategy what Shibashou is doing is suicide this is not dragonball or one piece every human is limite Ousen is gonna chop of his left and right and then when his guards are down he will die
all Shibashou is doing is cause lethal damage to both sides thats not how you win a war

LOL this author Ousen is in "danger" and Shin will save him in the last minute and will again be a hero for physical action not for us stratetgy strategically seeing Shin is a catastrophe Ousen is using a good strategy what Shibashou is doing is suicide this is not dragonball or one piece every human is limite Ousen is gonna chop of his left and right and then when his guards are down he will die
all Shibashou is doing is cause lethal damage to both sides thats not how you win a war
Punctuation, my guy, punctuation.

I thought I was high reading this.